“Great Place To Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Pachamama

Cafe Pachamama
Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in Otavalo
Cuisines: International, Ecuadorean
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cafe Pachamama is located inside hotel La Posada del Quinde, just five blocks from the Plaza de Ponchos market. Our fireplace lounge, outdoor patio and garden provide something extra for travelers, as well as our freshly-prepared, organic food with local ingredients. To top it off, we offer more vegetarian options than any other restaurant in town and many delicious meat options as well. But even if you're not a vegetarian, we have plenty of meat-based dishes and burgers to please meat-eaters as well.
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place To Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

With a very weak stomach, I have to be very careful what and where I eat. While staying at la posada del quinde and visiting Otavalo, I only ate my meals at Cafe Pachamama. The food is very fresh and seasoned just right. The service is also great. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Marsha C

Amissville, Virginia
“Lovely ambiance, bit out of the way unless staying in the hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was craving something besides the typical local fare so decided to give this place a try. Great service and lovely ambiance. It's a bit out of the way unless you are staying in the hotel. Went for the chicken pot pie (I was seeking out comfort food) and it was tasty, but didn't blow my mind.

Visited October 2012
McAllen, Texas, USA
“Great place to wine, dine and relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

We loved Cafe Pachamama. The decor is beautiful, the gardens and scenery spectacular, the service great and friendly, and the food excellent! Such a nice place to dine and relax.

• Visited August 2012
Snohomish, Washington, USA
“Great food and fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Good prices and top quality food. Consider yourself lucky if you can be there on music night. Clean, safe, fun, and tasty.

• Visited August 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

I think we ate every meal at the cafe during our stay, and not just because it's in the hotel! Breakfast, lunch, dinner...all of them were great. My husband especially loved it, as it has a wide variety of vegetarian dishes on the menu. (I appreciated this as well; it was nice to take a break from the meat-heavy dishes I had been eating since arriving in Ecuador). Thanks for the great service, Maggie and staff!

• Visited July 2012