“Nice”

Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Reservations, Waitstaff
Monterrey
“Nice”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is a nice place to go for a drink but it is expensive. I've heard that in Quito it is much better, but I like this for a night out with your friends.
The only problem we had was when we payed with different credit cards they overcharge us and we didn't noticed until a few days later and we just didn't bother to call back...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank worldtraveller1287
ErikFede, Gerente at La Boca Del Lobo Guayaquil, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hello please write us to erikmbabinsky@gmail.com to know what we overcharge to your bill, to know if it´s a mistake of us or to see what it is. In Ecuador is the law that all the bills has to have the 10% of service charge, maybe it´s this but for be shure please write to us.

Atte.
La Boca del Lobo Managment

De
“Cold food, overcooked and overpriced”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Food was practically cold, And it's overpriced for what you get! ... They Offer a varied menu .. but do not change the options that may be lost and offer something different that you really dont want to eat, the service was ok.
The shrimps was overcooked and cold, nice decoration of the restaurant..

• Visited June 2013
Ecuador
“Nothing to do with the same restaurant in Quito!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I arrived here because of my good experience at the same restaurant in Quito, I gave the benefit of dude of other comments, my wife ask for a salad and a main course with shrimps.. very dissapointed they were overcooked ( like rubber).. my wife never complaint at the time, because she was very hungry and to wait more time for another change... our expectations were to much..also the salad.. better is what I prepare in my house. I ordered a "Salmon Ishpingo", it was good.. but extremely overpriced it just came with french fries no vegetables or other stuffs. They must give something else for that price.. even live music as the other places. Apologies are not a solution., actions YES!.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank mdager
Guayaquil
“Great concept, but too expensive for little portions”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I must say this is an excellent concept with nice atmosphere and great menu.
We went there considering the great reviews from the same restaurant in Quito.
The food is expensive for the portions served but very well prepared.
Order more than two plates if you want to feel satisfied.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank A L
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“excellent”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great food and great place to have a good time, with my friends we ordered different entrees and share, everything was delicious!

Visited February 2013