“Great Lunch!”

Marrecife Marisqueria
Ranked #4 of 447 Restaurants in Guayaquil
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Ecuadorean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Marisqueria original de Guayaquil con platos tipicos de nuestra costa ecuatoriana, siempre cuidando la mas alta calidad y sabor en cada uno de nuestros platos a la carta.
Muskoka District, Canada
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

It was my first time to this city, and it was a 15 minute drive from downtown, but well worth the $5.00 taxi...First off they bring you a complimentary plate of fried plantains which is very nice. I orederd the Civeche, and it was the best I've ever had! Outstanding, and I was with someone from Spain who had a smile a mile wide! Then I ordered the shirmp with garlic and cheese....it was so heartwarming, and tasty!...My friend had the crab which looked amazing, and I tryed a bit and it certainly delivered the goods! 2 apps, 2 mains, I bottle of Chilean Sav Blanc. I water and it was $62.00, and well worth it...The final cap was that the owner came over and was very warm and offered to my friend a place to stay on their return to his city. Very nice. I have basic Spanish, and my friend was fluent, so you should try to bring some means of translation...and I pad/phone as they do have WiFi signal.

• Visited November 2012