1,536 results
All reviews iguana park additional night hotel is located great hotel beautiful cathedral excellent location the ground floor spacious room breakfast buffet few blocks walking distance fresh fruit en route nice breakfast downtown guayaquil stayed here for one night the air conditioning
Reviewed June 13, 2018

The experience at this hotel was not bad, the service was very good and the variety at breakfast was very good too. The only bad thing is that the bed is a regular one and had a very hard mattress (forget about the pillow top, No Pillow Top) . After 9 hours of flight, I wanted to rest, but it took a lot of work.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank estrada_cmfe
Annabell M, Coordinadora de Calidad at Unipark by Oro Verde Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Guest ,
Thanks for your feedback to us it is very important to know your appreciations of ours services and based on it work everyday to provide an excellent service.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

We stayed in this hotel before travelling to the Galapagos. We had an afternoon drink in the restaurant and decided not to eat here as the ambiance was not quite right for an evening meal. The hotel room was good with clean facilities and decor. The room was at the back of the hotel with views of the backs of other buildings. The bed was comfortable. Sleep was undisturbed and we slept well. Breakfast was in the restaurant and was a mix of buffet and table service. The offer was acceptable but not good. As the Hotel was part of a package I can't comment on value for money as I didn't have a precise breakdown of costs. The Iguana Park opposite is well worth a visit and the riverside "passeo" nearby is also worth visiting.

Stayed: May 2018
Annabell M, Coordinadora de Calidad at Unipark by Oro Verde Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Milko,
Thanks for your feedback to us it is very important to know your appreciation of our services and based on it work every day to provide an excellent service.
I hope that you enjoyed in Ecuador
Anabell Mendieta Montoya

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I really liked being able to stay at the hotel. It was my first time in it, if I would recommend it. The rooms are quite comfortable and the hotel was well arranged, the attention was first there were no problems

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Annabell M, Coordinadora de Calidad at Unipark by Oro Verde Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear ,

I am writing to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your most recent visit with us. I am truly happy to read your prefer for our hotel and happy to see tha our staff helped you have a memorable stay. Thank you for your high recommendation of our hotel. See you soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights at the end of a Galapagos cruise, as part of our Cosmos package tour. The package tour included only one night's stay but we added an additional night and were able to keep the same room for both nights. The hotel is modern and part of a shopping mall with handy cafes. Our room was very large with a good size bathroom and large shower with good hot water and plenty of water pressure. The room was very comfortable but we found the airconditioning very noisy and ineffective. The room had a large cupboard and there was plenty of room for our luggage. WiFi was good. One thing I did appreciate was a box of tissues which we rarely came across in South American hotels and often missed. No tea or coffee making facilities in the room which I also missed. Our room overlooked the Iguana Park and Cathedral and got a fair bit of traffic noise until late in the evening. There was no guest noise though. Reception staff were helpful but we found service at the bar slow to non existant. On the first night there was a group of us for happy hour and we wanted to eat a meal as well. Service was very slow. The second night both my husband and I were on our own and came to the bar for happy hour and waited and waited as noone was around. Eventually a staff member came along and eventually chased someone up to assist. We then had to wait again for someone to come along to give us a menu and order something to eat. There appeared to be no one staffing the bar area routinely. Buffet breakfast was good and there was an early morning continental option for those of us leaving earlier than the standard breakfast time. The hotel is in a great location for visiting Guayaquil's shopping and sights, all within walking distance. The hotel has a shuttle to the airport, which even though we had booked the night before, we still had to chase someone up in the morning to get us loaded and off. Overall quite happy with the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Aussiec,
Many thanks for sharing your experience at Unipark Hotel, I would like to apologize for not having delivered a better service in lobby bar and with you air condition, Please allow me to extend my apologies and our team for the discomfort caused.
Thanks for you feedback for us are important, will be our commitment to take corrective measures. We wish that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in a near future. See you soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

The Unipark is a nice hotel in the centre of Guayaquil. The staff are friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to a room on the tenth floor with a good view over the park. A complementary drink was offered on arrival and breakfast in the morning was very good - a wide range of food and the scrambled eggs were perfecto. Unfortunately the wifi in our room did not work but the hotel staff, including a technician, set up a system so that we could use the internet. Hopefully the wifi is restored for the next person using the room. We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant. The food was very good and meant we did not need to search for a restaurant in the area. All in all, a pleasant one night stay at the Unipark in Guayaquil.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Annabell M, Anabell Mendieta Montoya at Unipark by Oro Verde Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Many thanks for sharing your experience at Unipark Hotel ,we are happy to know that you enjoyed the seight in you upgrade and our staff help to had a pleasure stay.
It will be our commitment to take corrective measures that situations do not happen again. Please allow me to extend my apologies and our team for the discomfort caused.
See you soon.