1,338 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeswim up barsteak restaurantclose to the airportgalapagos islandspre and postbreakfast buffetclub levelnice poolsushiboth timesvery nice hotelminutes from the airportrooms are largefree shuttlespasal
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I have been in this hotel a few times in the last 2 years and I would have to say they are maintaining and improving on their already excellent guest services. I stayed in the executive suite and everything was perfect. Being a vegetarian I had a good number of vegetarian food options, including salads, breads, fruits, rice, etc..

The hotel driver picked me up on time even though my flight was not on time. Quick Checkin - My suite was ready and I just had to take the keys from them.. The check out was quick as well.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank AnanthG
Reviewed June 2, 2011

We had been traveling around South America, and we never experience a beautiful hotel in the whole extension of its word until we reach Guayaquil, the architectural design is exquisite! The hotel restaurants are superb but please pamper yourself with the best deep tissue massage ever! The staff goes out of their way to make you feel like a king! Pool bar is Yeah! I recommend this hotel to anyone that visits Ecuador. On and all the experience was delightful!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Carloshenna
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I travel to Guayaquil at least three times a year and always stay at the Hilton Colon because of the great service and excellent location. On my visit last week I was upgraded to the executive floor where the separate lounge and breakfast are really a treat. As with the rest of the Hotel this area is very well but you get the boutique Hotel treatment - The separate business center with its meeting rooms are also worth mentioning.

The rooms as always was very well appointed and impeccable in terms of cleanliness and quality bedding. The hotel also offer three very good restaurants at all times so it is very convenient should you want to have clients visit you in the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask to check in at the 9th floor
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank jcu88
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I recommend this hotel anytime. “Great location near the airport and free shuttle”
Every time I visit Guayaquil I always stay at the Hilton Colon.
I travel to Guayaquil on business at least twice a year and would not stay anywhere else. The staff is extremely friendly and makes you feel at home.
The Executive Floor has conference rooms that offer privacy for client meetings.
The bar area is always nice. I really love the food at the hotel.
The hotel has an array of great restaurants to choose from for lunch and dinner.
It offers a variety of choices influenced not only by the local cuisine but it also offers French, Japanese and exquisite steak and seafood like no other, with a touch of class and elegance that rival none. The hotel has a beautiful pool area where you can enjoy cocktaisl or perhaps have lunch. Overall this hotel is in a class by itself!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank DulceMaria1983
Reviewed May 2, 2011

We stayed in his hotel only one night on our way to Galapagos, and for this purpose the hotel was ok; Close to the airport, airport transportation, friendly staff and corretly priced. The hotel has alredy seen its best years and the rooms are quite stuffy, but for one night, it was totally decent. The positive surprise was the food. Arriving late in the evening, the hotel offered a welcome drink at the bar. Since we were tired, we decided to just have couple of small dishes right there, and must say , the food was quite good! The best part though came next morning: the breakfast. I have seldom seen so complete breakfast buffet and such a high quality. The food was just great! We still talked about it on our way through Guayaquil airport...

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business