$121
$112
$70
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$76
Unipark by Oro Verde Hotels(Guayaquil)
$89
Oro Verde Guayaquil(Guayaquil)
$134
$50
$47
Priceline
All reviewsiguana parkla canoa restaurantrestaurant upstairsslept like a babybeautiful cathedralgovernment buildingstwo blocksparque de las iguanascomplimentary cocktailan older hotelopen hoursstaff was very friendly and helpfullocal cuisineguayas riverperfect locationperfect staycomfortable hotel
Reviewed September 25, 2011

My wife and I found this to be a comfortable hotel. The location is great- right across the street from the Iguana Park. The breakfast was also very nice, especially since it's included in the price. My only complaint is that we missed our flight, and although I called the hotel immediately to inform them, they would not refund one night's cost. Of course this wasn't surprising. Overall, not a bad stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hiker068
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Pros:
-Located in a very central area, right across from a giant park, nice church, and 3 blocks from main street.
- Wifi worked perfectly well when I was there, though you might have to mess around with the security settings on your PC (AES, etc).
- Probably the nicest breakfast I have ever had at a hotel (that included it for free).
- Reasonably clean room, nice bathtub
- Super late checkout (3pm)

Cons-
- None that I can think of, maybe a little dated?

Paid $76 base ($92 with taxes)

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank jcb193
Reviewed July 7, 2011

given a hard time at every turn.staff needs to be retrained or better yet replaced.was not like this my last stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Our flight was canceled and not only would they not refund our money, we tried to attempt to stay there another night since we had already paid and they said no. I emailed 3 times, even emailed the manager and never got a response. I even had hotels.com call them and no one spoke English when they tried. I have never had a hotel that was so not understanding or willing to help, especially since we were trying to book there 5 nights after the fact. So we stayed at the Marriott and it was wonderful!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank smac1999
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Located across from the park and cathedral, the continental hotel is an excellent choice in guayaquil. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful. THe best asset is the terrific staff.

• Stayed: June 2011