Courtyard by Marriott Guayaquil
Unipark by Oro Verde Hotels(Guayaquil)
$84
$71
$61
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssan marinoclose to the airportfloor to ceiling windowstop floorhotel staff isbusiness staywalking distancespecial thanksexcellent choicerooms are cleanshopping mallhotel shuttlebreakfast buffetrooftop poolbusiness or pleasurefront desk staffgreat view of the city
Reviewed June 21, 2013

As a guest of LAN airlines (due to weather disrupting travel) stayed here and was very disappointed.

Food provided was substandard (we stayed also as guest of LAN in Chile next night so have basis for reliable comparison). Meat was tuff and inedible and portions very small. Even though Ecuador is the home of bananas, the hotel didn’t have any for their Banana Spilt dessert.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed one night is transit to the Galapagos Islands and found this hotel to be much better than expected. It is clean, modern and well appointed. I would highly recommend it especially if, like us you needed to be near the airport for an early morning flight. Now, here is my tip for you - Guayaquil, Ecuador gets lots of little tremor earth quakes - the locals hardly notice them and they tell me that they are nothing to worry about BUT if you were as we were, on a higher floor when they have one of these little tremors it could freak you out - my tip is to ask for a room on a lower floor - which I will do next time. As I have said, this is an excellent choice and good value - earth tremors are free :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank American-Traveller
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is a great place to stay if you're visiting Guayaquil, or transiting through to the Galapagos. The hotel is very modern and clean and the staff is VERY professional and welcoming. The restaurant in the lobby is reasonably priced and has great food. There is a good gym on the top level and a rooftop pool that is nice, but is VERY small. However, I've stayed here many times and I've always had the pool area all to myself.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

As a new visitor to Ecuador coming into Guayaquil Airport I would definitely recommend the Marriott as a place to stay. The staff was friendly and made us feel welcome. They spoke English which was a plus since we didn’t speak Spanish. Since we came in late we chose to eat at the bar and the food was very good. Sopia made us feel welcome and helped us adjust to the newness of the country. The rooms were clean and even though we had a short stay I would definitely recommend staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Everything about the hotel was Good. Big, airy rooms, nice beds, and very good breakfast. The only thing I didn't like was that I could never reach the front desk or an operator on the phone. One night that I wanted room service I had to go downstairs to the restaurant because they never picked up the phone. But other than that everything was great

• Stayed: May 2013