“Best coffee, excellent deserts.”
Review of Sweet & Coffee

Sweet & Coffee
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Guayaquil
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I love this place, every time I am in Guayaquil, I go there every day. I buy their espresso coffee by the pounds. Their coffee is superb, not bitter, strong but very good. No other like it. I buy ten pounds every time to bring back home.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Door man opening the door for us, it was modern, cool(ac) and clean.
Coffees are great and the hot chocolates was excellent .
Free WIFI is a great plus.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Sweet and Coffee is a coffee chain in Ecuador - think Seattle's Best or Starbuck's - and if you need a caffeine fix this is my go to place. The problem in Ecuador is almost everyplace is instant coffee. Nescafe is the drink of choice, even though Ecuador is a coffee producing country. Even 5 Star hotels serve up Nescafe. Yuck! But Sweet and Coffee does the real thing - what Americans know as coffee is cafe tinto or cafe americano.

They also have some cakes and pies to die for, which they drown in a variety of syrups so check your sugar alarm at the door, and their spinach quiche is delish.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Sweet & Coffee is a nice change from Starbucks! What I liked about Sweet & Coffee it's clean and new with free WIFI. It's a lot like Starbucks but bigger and better. It's nice to go somewhere and go to a coffee house other than Starbucks. I would recommend everyone to Sweet & Coffee for there next cup of coffee when in Ecuador. I'll be back!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Forget those over priced Star**** places this is the best! A little dramatic perhaps or not really. We were very impressed by the cakes, we probably tried them all during our month 3 months in Ecuador and the coffee was as good as any chain cafe company we've tried. There are several cafes in both Quito and Guayaquil, missing the rest of the world we'd say. The prices are also a fraction of what you'd pay at the big names cafes.