“This restaurant seems overrated”
Review of Restaurant Royal

Restaurant Royal
Ranked #10 of 102 Restaurants in Trogir
Description: Starting our third season, we at Restaurant Royal, are extremely grateful for all the positive and negativ feedback from all our guests that help us improve, and to make your visit and taste buds craving for more. We offer a wide range of meat, fish, pasta, pizza and salad meals for your liking, with a wide range of Croatian wines.
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I choose this restaurant based on the positive rating on Trip Advisor, but was rather disappointed.
I ordered a grilled octopus and a glass of house wine. I got 2 octopus arms with 4 leaves of rucola salad and a glass of plain merlot house wine and paid nearly 20€. For that price I can eat octopus in any Greek or Croatian restaurant in Brussels.
I must agree that the teracce is nicely situated on a small and quite square in the middle of the historic centre of Trogir, but that's it. For the rest I would not recommend it.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Visited this place 3 times. Excellent across the board. Food superb and staff friendly and helpful. Would recommend. Best restaurant in Trogir.

1  Thank Campbell B
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I have been several times here and every time went home more than a happy! Excellent service and food is just right!! Everyone should try their gnocchi with prawns and chicken salad. Thank you dear Toni & Ivan for your kindness! See you again!

1  Thank Marija V
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I found midge in my shrimp soup which was not creamy as mentioned in menu. We ordered “royal seabass fillet” grilled vegetable was so not fresh that it was even sout. Everything was too oily(not olive!), and you know, when someone put too much oil, it usuallly means that you have to hide something. Stuff was nice.

3  Thank sanjabecic
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Stopped here for lunch on a day trip from Split. Very polite and friendly service from our waiter Ivan. We shared octopus salad for starter and had fish platter for two for mains. Washed down with a decent house white wine. The portions of food are generous and very good quality. The restaurant is located in a nice shaded quiet side street just around the corner from the cathedral. Can highly recommend.

2  Thank wasSwrxp47