“Love pizza & pasta”

Pizzeria & Trattoria Pomodorini Trogir
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Just a few minutes walk from Trogir's centre you can enjoy probably one of the best pizza in the city, prepared by original Italian recipe with mozzarella and fresh locally produced ingredients. Although we specialize in Italian & Mediterranean cuisine, you will also find fine meat & fish specialties carefully prepared by our Chef. Because we want you to enjoy top quality food and see you ,,more than once" in our restaurant, we mainly use fresh local produced and biological cultivated ingredients in all of our food preparations. Our Chef is always happy to accommodate all your dietary needs and restrictions. We offer gluten-free pizza & pasta, as well as gluten-free beer. An extensive selection of beers, as well as a distinctive quality ,,wine of the house, will round out the experience. Our unique and reasonably priced Italian cuisine and a warm, friendly environment, make us one of the top restaurant choices in Trogir.
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Love,love, love pizza Pomodorini and pasta with salmon!!!
:) <3
Great time spend in Pomodorino, I met some friends there.

2  Thank Iman N

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great and cool restaurant, something new, with friendly staff and very, very tasty food! Loved it!
Be sure to visit! :)

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I know Trogir and many of his restaurants. Something like Pomodorini was really missing. Location and type of food are specific only to this new place. You can have your meal in Trogir and enjoy the view of the village still being few meters away from the sea. The crowd, the noise are for other places.
But most important the offer of food is completely different from all other restaurants. You really have the feeling to be in an Italian "Trattoria".No heavy sophisticated food, but simple, light and very well prepared according to the best old Italian tradition. And Pizza? Even in Italy is not so easy to find better.
All in a friendly, warm atmosphere, with a pleasant music as background.
I have already been twice and I will go again for sure. I will miss it when I'll go back home.

1  Thank Lana N
Reviewed August 3, 2014

excellent food, serves and very good prices. we're really enjoyed our dinner. wonderfull place.we'll be back soon.

1  Thank Dejan R
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Being a big fan of Trogir, I could soak in all of the Mediterranean charm on one of the July evenings at the Pomodorini restaurant. The fresh cod meal was delicious and the excellent wine I had with my meal was recommended to me by the friendly staff. My friends had pasta and everybody was happy with both their food and drinks. I find it cool that they serve the street food, too.
I loved the view, the atmosphere is relaxing and the customer service was great.
See you next summer, Pomodorini!

1  Thank Rosa P