“Lovely hotel!”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Trogir
Finland
“Lovely hotel!”
Reviewed August 2, 2006

We stayed in the hotel in the beginning of July 2006. While travelling around Croatia, we arrived to Trogir 9 pm by bus without any reservations.

We found hotel by accident and I have to say, it was our best value for money hotel on our tour. Staff was very friendly, room was lovely with antique furniture (still being well equipped with TV, aircon, minibar etc). It made us big influence to find some homemade pastries on our pillows and when we arrived back from dinner, we found some local drink and two glasses from the side table in our room :)

We also found the restaurant very nice (normally I would not chooce one with staff in all those traditional dresses) and food just excellent. Hotel guests got 10% reduction, even the prices were very reasonable anyway.

We can recommend this hotel to eveyone travelling to Trogir.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
6 Thank aurora3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 29, 2006

Myself and five of my closest friends stayed at Hotel Pasike for two days while touring Croatia. The establishment was beautiful, clean, and comfortable. Each room had its own unique charm such as antique furniture (still in great condition) and attractive decorations. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and they made it their top priority to see that my friends, who were visiting Croatia for the first time, truly enjoyed their stay. In addition, the restaurant is delicious!
The poster of the previous comments has created an extremely unreliable view of the hotel--it is a wonderful place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone. Hotel Pasike is in the perfect location and has all the amenities a traveler could need. I don't think you could find more charming accomodations in Trogir, and I am definitely planning on returning there this summer while on vacation.

• Stayed July 2005
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
london
Reviewed April 23, 2006

My family and I spent one night here, prior to our return flight to London from Split airport {about 5 kilometres away). Unlike the previous reviewer we were absolutely delighted with it and would warmly recommend it to anyone visiting the lovely town of Trogir. The hotel is very small (7 rooms?) in a converted traditional house and each room is individually decorated and furnished with antiques. The public areas were equally characterful and the hotel was spotlessly clean throughout. The breakfast was a plentiful buffet. The staff were helpful and friendly and as an added bonus they provide a free taxii service to the airport.
If I do have a any very minor criticisms I would say that the beds were a bit hard (and they are 2 singles pushed together) and our room smelt of cigarette smoke, but these quibbles would not prevent me from returning to this hotel.

Stayed April 2006
8 Thank bettybird
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 4, 2005

This is the first time I've written a review but I simply had to. My husband and I booked 4 nights here on our honeymoon. I booked via email and was recommended by the receptionist that we have the suite which had a jacuzzi bath (it being a special occassion and all). We were happy to do this.

When we arrived we found that the suite has two single beds - each in their own wooden frames that had been shoved together. The matresses in each bed sunk so that we were both encased in our own separate coffin like beds. Not conducive to honeymooning!!

Other than that the drains in the bathroom stank and a car air freshener had been hung off the mirror. The smell was overpowering. The room was dark and dingy. During the night we realised that our bed was under the bathroom of a room on the upper floor and the sistern filled and emptied continuously throughtout the night.

After the first night we checked out and asked for a refund for the other nights. This was refused and they withheld our passports until we agreed to pay 50% of the remaining cost. They then also hiked up the price, saying that the cost had increased since we booked. Luckily I had the email confirmation that included the cost of the rooms and the dates we would be staying.

It was a horrible experience and I would strongly recommend not staying there. We booked into the Fortuna which was basic, clean and cheaper.

Trogir is lovely, just be careful where you stay!

• Stayed June 2005