Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $67.72
from $79.01
from $1,015.87
More Info
All reviews blue cave island tour five islands taking care recommend this trip monk seal island speed high waves sea urchins booked this tour day trip pakleni islands island hopping fantastic trip weather conditions island vis hvar town
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had a the best and most memorable day of our holiday on our boat day with Mario. The trip was fantastic, and it was great to visit the beautiful islands and beaches. Mario was a wonderful skipper, fun to be with knowledgeable and professional. We loved the optional on board music and luxury of stepping off the boat to shore (but not as much as jumping in the stunning water!!). For a group of friends I would highly recommend this for a day out - thank you Mario!

Date of experience: July 2014
3  Thank Heidi R
Mario S, Owner at Providenca Charter and Travel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Hy Girls,

Thank you for your great review. It was excellent day even for me, it was really fun. You make my day different. I hope that this tour will bring you back in Croatia for another tour with Providenca and me.

Best regards Mario Škrlj

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We rented this and the last year the boat from Providenca and Mario could remember details of us which we talked about last year. Providenca is very reliable and Mario explains all you must know very kindly! He helps you by getting the fuel and is very busy of helping you having a nice day on the sea. We will call him again the next time we are in Trogir, so we know that everything works. We have a good feeling to having Mario as our boat host.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank Benjamin R
Mario S, Owner at Providenca Charter and Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your comment, we are trying to do the best of this work...and especially if you are our quests again...I was really happy when I saw you again...
Definitely, we are going to stay in touch and we will try to be better every year.
See you soon:)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We've spent unforgettable three days in Dalmatia and left truly impressed by professionalism and
friendliness of the Providenca agency, in particular the skipper Mario who has shown great skill as well as knowledge during our trip to Blue Lagoon where we experienced the best diving of our life. We didn`t have a single worry about any of our trips and accommodation because all of that was taking care of in great detail by agency manageress Marija. Can`t wait to go back this summer because as I already said it really can`t be better.

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank Karla B
Mario S, Owner at Providenca Charter and Travel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Karla,

Best regards Providenca Team

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was in Croatia for 10 days for a summer vacation and wanting to experience many of the islands and natural sights we were recommended the services of this tour company. I was delighted with their service, from on time pickup , to friendly tour operators and excellent knowledge of the area. Vis island and the blue caves was just one of amazing sights we were fortunate to see and my group & other visitors on the tour all thoroughly enjoyed our selves..and perhaps best of all made new friends whose services I would gladly use again upon our return.

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank trippass I
Mario S, Owner at Providenca Charter and Travel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thank you very much on this great review. We're here whenever you come to Croatia. It will be our pleasure... See you next year, we will try do it better than last year. Best regards Providenca Team

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nice boat ride. We visit few islands near Trogir and extraordinary Blue lagoon. Beautiful bays and beaches. We tried water-skying. My friends and me loved the boat trip. Our skipper Mario is fantastic guy.

Date of experience: May 2013
2  Thank Jozo M
Mario S, Owner at Providenca Charter and Travel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014