“Great setting and very good pizzas”
Review of Restaurant Riva

Restaurant Riva
Ranked #11 of 97 Restaurants in Trogir
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: just outside the stari grad in Trogir. Overlooks the harbor.
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We ate lunch at Riva during a day trip from Split. The setting along the promenade is excellent for the view and to relax in the nice weather. The tourist traffic was slow so all the restaurants were trying to lure patrons into their locations.

My wife and I each ordered pizzas which were large and very tasty. I could find wish mine but she could not. Overall the lunch was very enjoyable. The only reason I do not rate Riva five stars is because the owner promised us a 10% discount which we did not receive.

1  Thank Coldbrew
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Riva

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is one of the best places in Trogir. We where here for 7 days. Food and service is very good, and prices are one of the lowest. Will come again

1  Thank marko l
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Caffee bar Riva is located close to waterfront and have excellent view of yachts visiting old town of Trogir. Be sure to test its excellent Irish coffee. The best in town and even cheaper than in most other bars in this area.

1  Thank Engel47
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We had our lunch there and went back for dinner in the evening. Very nice waiter and very nice food. Decent prices and very good value for the money. Wunderful atmosphere looking over the harbour and the old town at the back,

1  Thank Ragnar N
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Best Tagiatelle with shrimps I have ever eaten! It was so delicious that I'm going to visit Trogir next year just for this awesome food. My husband ordered steak and he was also admired! I highly recccomend this restaurant.

1  Thank Kasia B