“Lovely pizza and pasta”
Review of Restaurant Riva

Restaurant Riva
Ranked #7 of 91 Restaurants in Trogir
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Croatian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: just outside the stari grad in Trogir. Overlooks the harbor.
Bergen, Norway
“Lovely pizza and pasta”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We ate here two times during our 9 days in Trogir. Nice location by the waterfront, very good service and excellent pizza and pasta. I tried the steak as well and it was good - but nothing special.Recommended!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Bergen81

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
“Great pizza and fried calamari”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

This place, must be new, but had great food, we stopped in Trogir en route to the airport and we were not disappointed! Service was friendly and efficient! My partner and I thought the food quality was great and just what we fancied! A large beer and a small beer, large bottle of mineral water, a pizza, fried calamari and chips all for 250 kuna including 10% tip seemed great value! One point to note is they don't take credit cards so take cash with you, euros or kuna!

1 Thank MIRRUG83
Vienna
“Decent food, somewhat slow service”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We were a party of six here for lunch in July 2012. Though the restaurant was far from full, we waited quite a while for our food. Among all the restaurants we had eaten at during our time in Croatia, the Riva was definitely middle of the road. The food was also on the salty side, which meant all of us were thirsty and dehydrated afterward.

• Visited July 2012
Atlanta
“Tantalizing Taste in Trogir”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The Riva restaurant in Trogir is great. O.K. I got that out of the way and now you know the basics. Here is the story. I was in Trogir, Croatia, last year and had a great meal on a floaing(actually a boat)restaurant. It was on the opposite side of the Riva across from the bus station. This time I was in Trogir with my lady and was taking a leisurely walk along the Riva. We had gone thru the stari grad(old fortress town). Walking down the riva I spotted a little sign that offered a seafood plater for two at an exceptional price of 220Ku.(that is under $40). It included two whole fish, mussels, shrimp, grilled squid, vegetables and two glasses of wine. As is the custom, there was a employee out front near the menu and if you stopped she was glad to answer any questions and encourage you(in a non-aggressive manner)to enjoy. She was very nice. After our walk we returned to the restaurant. I asked about credit cards and she indicated they only accept cash. Very good I would go to the ATM and get some. No need, she said; sit, et enjoy and go get the money after. Well... the seafood platter was fantastic. Not only was there plenty, but it was cooked, and seasoned to perfection. the mussels were especially delicious. I have had grilled squid many times in many restaurants in Croatia and never had any better then at the Riva.

The staff was great. As near as I could tell they were able to converse in three languages. The view was great. In short if you are in Trogir you have many coices for great restaurants, but the Riva on the riva is fantastic.

• Visited May 2012