“Bustling and informal Italian restaurant”
Review of Kristian Pizza

Kristian Pizza
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Trogir
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Our second visit in a couple of years and even busier now than before, presumably influenced by TripAdvisor ratings.
Lucky to get table despite being quite early and the queues of people waiting built up quickly.
Friendly waiters with good sense of humour and smiles on their faces always help and these fitted that description.
Wife had baked home made pasta and thoroughly enjoyed it whilst my pasta was also excellent.
We would definitely visit again.

There are newer reviews for Kristian Pizza

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We searched trip advisor for the best pizza restaurant in Trogir as my daughter loves pizza and was keen to try some in Croatia. Kristian pizza was the recommendation and we were not disappointed. The service was quick even though the restaurant was full and our pizzas came quickly and were delicious. The staff at the restaurant were very friendly and welcoming and we felt no rush to leave even though there were people waiting and we were allowed to take our time and relax after finishing our meal and were offered free cherry brandy on the house. We returned a few days later and tried the meat plate and the gnocchi bolognaise, which were also excellent. I would certainly recommend this restaurant if you like pizza and also for the other dishes available .

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were a family of 4 and had a great dinner experience.
We were early 1830, and did not have to wait for table. Almost all good restaurants in Trogir are packed in peak season.
The restaurant is open air style located in an old square along with some other restaurants.
We were greeted with a firm handshake by the head waiter and given a table.
All staff had excellent English skills, and some of them German to.
They specialize in homemade pasta and Pizza and they do a great job.
Food was really good and delivered fast.
When we payed we were given complimentary cherry liquor.
All in all an great dining experience.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We went to Kristian with the whole family. The pizza is one of the best I ever had. Friendly service, historical place. We had a great time! Best restaurant in town

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I visited Kristian Pizza after hearing people hype about it. However sadly it did not live up to all the hype and I felt incredibly rushed during my meal. It was clear that the table I sat at was needed back ASAP.

There were queues of people standing around waiting for a table, which I suppose the management cannot help yet it hindered the environment and made me feel rather intimated as a solo dinner. Perhaps diners waiting could be asked to return at a set time to elevate this problem.

With regards to my meal the Greek salad I order was massive and very tasty yet simple. Pizza was also tasty and on the whole the place was good value for Trogir.... Alias it was nothing special and I don't see why it is number 1 on Trip advisor.