“All year Taxi GoGo”
Review of Taxi Gogo

Taxi Gogo
Ranked #4 of 9 Transportation in Trogir
More attraction details
Owner description: Taxi Gogo Trogir provides various services to accomodate all your transport needs in Trogir area, an easier and more reliable taxi service 24 hours a day 7 days a week, at an affordable price, covering the entire area of Trogir,Split and beyond. Experienced drivers will always be at your service, answering all your questions and possible requirements and will help you with your luggage and other needs
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Very good service always with Taxi GoGo. It is easy to arrange a pickup and service is always great and dynamic.
Thanks Goran!

Date of experience: June 2018
Goran Z, Owner at Taxi Gogo, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Taxi GoGo

I have used Taxi GoGo for years.

They are the one and only company that I
would call due to that I know they deliver the best
service and will always do their best to meet my every need,
and it's always within a great price range.

I've been using them for me and my friends and
for my guests as a skipper without a single problem during those 5 years.

Thank you for all your good work and for picking me and my guests up day and night.

// A very happy Swedish skipper!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Gustav N
Goran Z, Owner at Taxi Gogo, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Hello Gustav, thank you for excellent words. It was always my pleasure to drive you and your colleagues.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 29, 2018

A great professional service offering more than just a taxi ride. These guys are always ready to help their customers. They offer solutions and not excuses. They are the best !

Goran Z, Owner at Taxi Gogo, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

My 10 friends and me spent one week in an AirB&B near Trogir and were very lucky to find such a great taxi company. They drove us whenever we needed a car. Even when we went in the city for our grocery they waited in front of the shop and didn't charge us for waiting.

Goran Z, Owner at Taxi Gogo, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Hello Timothy, thank you for excellent rating.
You and your group was really great too
See you next year