“Great location to discover Trogir”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Apartment Jelka

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tour72731...
“Great location to discover Trogir”
Reviewed August 18, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Fellow traveller hear my word: this was the BEST non-hotel rental I did so far (and believe me...I travelled a lot, making my expectations usually quite high).

Unassuming from the exterior and the communal parts, the flat is fully renovated, fully equipped and pristine in all its parts. But what it really set the experience apart was the welcoming and the kindness of the renting family that was no short than superlative (gosh, I miss the right words here...jaw-dropping? amazing? astonishing?). I felt for the first time ever that I was meeting close relatives, not strangers.

All is provided for your comfort (AC, laundry and dish machines, cable TV….but you won't spend time on TV, do you?) and the flat enjoys a large balcony that will let you take your breakfast with a nice, sunny view on the sea and the Ciovo island. Making you ready to enjoy every day your vacation in the best mood possible.

The flat is located only 5 min walk form the city centre of Trogir and is in my opinion a better option then staying right in the old town. This is because it will let you experience all the goodie of it, without the hassle of overcrowded streets, noises and passing by traffic (Trogir old town, although largely pedestrian, is almost always surrounded by a long line of cars trying to get to Ciovo Island which is connected by two narrow bridges to mainland). This will also leave you options to: take diving tours in Okrug (5km), go to Split (30km), discover KRKA waterfalls (60km) or hop in one of the many other island tours offered by travel shops (Blue Lagoon, Hvar, Vis….). Last point which might be important to you.

The airport is only 6 km away, therefore you will see a lot of approaching flights during high season. This never bothered me, as I actually love sightseeing airplanes. Anyway, the airport does not operate at night (and the flat is fully noise proof).

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing