Apartment was clean and spacious. The beach is rocky, o you need to wear swimshoes en a yoga-mat to lay on. Sea is clean and warm. Taxi boat to Rovinj is great. Receptionists are grumpy and aren't very helpfull. Renting bikes, canoe's , boats is possible, but overpriced. Overall a nice place to rest. The surroundings are beautifull and romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascading gently towards the rocky beaches and the turquoise sea, the Amarin Resort offers the privacy of your own home with a great view of the Old Town in lush nature just minutes away from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resort Amarin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Amarin Hotel Rovinj
- Tourist Settlement Amarin Rovinj
- Amarin Rovinj