I stayed in the Resort just for one night, but in this short period of time, I managed to acquire a few unpleasant experiences. We stayed in one of the bungalows, and upon entrance, noticed that one of the towels was quite dirty (although placed on the towel rack as clean). Both soap dispensers were empty. Truth to say, replacements came rather quickly, but as a first impression, it was not a good one. The checkout time from the room is set at 10 a.m., which is too early, considering that breakfast ends at 10, and you have quite a walk from the room to the restaurant and back. So we managed to extend checkout until noon, but our room was locked when we came back from breakfast (this was solved quickly by a passing chambermaid who kindly opened it for us), but there was no electricity in the bathroom anymore, because our card was disabled. Of course, reception offered no apology for this, although they granted us extended checkout the day before.
Buffet breakfast is very good, the swimming pools are nicely organized, there's also the beach nearby, although it's not natural pebbles, so it's a bit of a turnoff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascading gently towards the rocky beaches and the turquoise sea, the Amarin Resort offers the privacy of your own home with a great view of the Old Town in lush nature just minutes away from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Resort Amarin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Amarin Hotel Rovinj
- Tourist Settlement Amarin Rovinj
- Amarin Rovinj