Just came back from a family vacation in Croatia. Together with my mom we stayed at the Amarin Camping, considering coming again. Both Amarin animation crew, hotel stuff and facilities offered together with amazing Croatian nature, crystal clear sea and hospitality made our vacation unforgettable.
Amarin offers several types of accomodation: if you are travelling with a house-on-wheels, you can get a spot for your trailer among the rest, this area is separated from the apartments. Double-storeyd apartments are offered with 2* and 4*. Importantly to know that both 2* and 4* guests are dining together at the restaurant, the quality of food is very high and cousine is variable with fresh fruits and delicious deserts, ice-cream inclusive. NB: you have to pay for the drinks at the dinner, that is ok priced but you can save by saying "no".
Free animation is different for kids (called "Mini Club"), teenagers and grown-ups. Personally I loved aerobics in the open air at 9.30 every morning, stretching at 11.00, waterpolo in the open sea at 12.00, zumba at 16.oo and volley at 17.00. If you are travelling with kids, they will love Mini Club! Teenagers are offered water polo, volleyball, shooting and other stuff.
There was live music, cabaret, dancing every night from 8.30 till midnight.
Have seen many hotels during the excursions, that is one among few who has its own territory with a vast beach and access to the sea. You do not need to rent out a plastic bed or chair, there is plenty of shadow under the pine trees.
Stuff is very nice. I left my BlackBerry in the bed, a cleaning lady didnt notice it whe changing sheets. When I came up to a guy at reception, he gave a call asking to double check all the linens they've collected. My BB got returned the next day!
NB: stuff speaks English, German, Italian, Croatian and a Russian.
Guests are mostly from Germany, Italy, Croatia, Russia.
You can take a taxi boat for 3 EUR and it will bring you to the neighbour town Rovinj with lots of restaurants, shops, nice architecture etc. There is an option to take a bus for 1,5 to Rovinj and from there to any other city. Zagreb is highly recommendable! Plitvickie ozera national park is a must.
Both my Mom and me are very happy we chose Amarin. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascading gently towards the rocky beaches and the turquoise sea, the Amarin Resort offers the privacy of your own home with a great view of the Old Town in lush nature just minutes away from the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Resort Amarin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Amarin Hotel Rovinj
- Tourist Settlement Amarin Rovinj
- Amarin Rovinj