“Fantastic experience!”

Restaurant L
Ranked #42 of 177 Restaurants in Rovinj
Cuisines: Indian, International, Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A spiral staircase in the heart of the hotel Lone, leads the way to Restaurant L where the limits of supreme design and sophisticated gastronomy are completely erased. By entering à la carte Restaurant L, you open the door to world cuisine, where a young team of cooks use their passion and imagination to create delicious culinary delights. The offer of the "L" Restaurant is based on a modern approach to food through the global focus on alternative foodstuff.
Kristiansund, Norway
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to.
Top service, great taste and fantastic atmosphere.

Got served champagne when we sat down, from there on it was first class all the way.

Perfect!

• Visited August 2013
Priska_Chef, Manager at Restaurant L, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear guest
Thank you for your review, our kitchen and service staff is very glad to hear your comments. This is what we are aiming to achieve. We do hope to see you once again.
Kind regards

Liverpool
“Grunting restaurant manager has put me off staying forever!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Currently staying at sister hotel Eden, where we have enjoyed a fabulous week stay in beautiful Rovinj.
Due to a local festival in the hotel grounds we decided not to venture into Rovinj for our evening meal but to eat at Lone Hotels L Restaurant, menu looked really nice and I thought it would be worth the splurge. I'd enquired earlier regarding a table outside for my family to be informed this wasn't possible due to a large group booking linked to the festival,but we could sit anywhere inside, plus they had a child's menu!(spoke to 3 members of staff)I even asked what time this large booking would be seated so we could avoid it, as the kitchen would be very busy, might effect quality and service. I returned later to confirm the booking a good hour before the large group, in the hope of a nice meal then we could enjoy the evenings festival. Not to be, i was grunted at by the restaurant manager and told 'no not tonight!' 'come back tomorrow!!!' Erm maybe not, when you haven't the personnel skills to speak to me, but shout across an empty restaurant, plus I didn't see any signs saying the restaurant was shut. Has left a very bitter taste. We where even considering returning to Rovinj in September and trying the Lone, no chance based on the grunting Restaurant Manager. Saying that the hotel never responded to my initial email regarding a cot in a room, all style and no substance on this evidence. Such a shame!

Priska_Chef, Manager at Restaurant L, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and bringing to attention that problem which you encountered. We do apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused. If there is a chance in the future to have you as our guest we would like to show you what we have to offer and hope to change your impression which you have gained.
Kind regards