“Seaside view restaurant with good food”
Review of Restaurant Slavija - CLOSED

Restaurant Slavija
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Linkoping, Sweden
“Seaside view restaurant with good food”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Me and my boyfriend went to Slavija for lunch. Nobody greeted or seated us so we took a seat and after a while my boyfriend had to go search for someone to take our orders. Maybe we should have just waited at the stairs for someone to come get us...
I had a seafood pizza for 45 kuna and a pina colada for 35 kuna. The pizza was delicious and so big I couldn't finish it. My boyfriend ordered a steak with onions for about 90 kuna. It didn't say on the meny but the waiter told him that fries were not included and cost 15 kuna extra. The steak was superjuicy and tasted wonderful but maybe a bit on the small side.
The view from the restaurant was good but so are the view from all the other restaurants in the area.

• Visited June 2012