Open today: 11:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Review Highlights
House of disco music

Young disco for any people with contemporaneous good music. Courtesy Seattle available. Opened up... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2019
tonutticarlo
Tricesimo, Italy
The most beautiful club in Croatia

Reviewed September 25, 2015
Danijel K
Novigrad, Istarska, Croatia

Recommended experiences in and around Porec
from $85.65
More Info
from $53.67
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2015

Definitely the best and most beautiful club in Croatia. Excellent sound system, great service. The ideal night out for a hot summer in Porec. One of the must visit in Porec.

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank Danijel K
Reviewed August 1, 2015

We stayed in Porec for a couple of days and decided to visit Byblos which supposed to be one of the best clubs around. We caught the shuttle from town just before midnight. Well, we should have noticed that something is not right when me and my buddy were the only people in the shuttle. When we came to the club, it was literally empty. It's so big that the hundred people that were there looked like nothing. Plus, 90% of the crowd were guys. We had 2 drinks and wanted to leave when the dance floor finally started filling (~1AM) but still looked a bit empty. I can imagine the place might be awesome when it's fully crowded but it seems it's not worth the 50 kuna for entry during the week night. I would also say the music was a bit "overmixed", I am used to something else. The only good impression was 4 nice gogo dancers and something like a fire show. They claim the shuttle can get you to and from Byblos free of charge, but you would have to wait till 4am to use the shuttle back. They could also get better with cocktails. For 60 kuna, I would expect something better than "IKEA glass full of ice". I was looking forward to partying but was really disappointed that night.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Jency83
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

definitely the best place to party in Istria . anyone who did not visit required to do so themselves praise
.............

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed June 6, 2015 via mobile

One of the best clubs in Croatia!! Great place! Great music, great people, hospitality and atmosphere. Can'twait to go there again!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

The best placeee on earth, definitely. Can't wait for summer to have the time of my life. Byblos is the most beautiful club for fun, with best music and people from all over the world. You MUST come and see!

Date of experience: June 2015