Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic, A great day out!

This place is awesome, we have been coming here over 10 years, every time we holiday in Porec. The... read more

Reviewed November 22, 2018
jENNY S
Norwich, United Kingdom
Looks amazing

I didn’t do the water skiing as we only discovered it by chance but it looks brilliant. A... read more

Reviewed June 2, 2018
David-Gill-58
Birmingham, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Porec
from $86.91
More Info
from $54.47
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2016

We went there at the Easter weekend in April and enjoyed the season opening. Best wakeboard lift ever! Great people, great cable, awesome atmosphere, nice music and amazing BBQ! I can totally recommend the lift for everyone, beginner and expert.

Also, the lift has brand new obstacles (which unfortunately were not ready when we went there but we could see them on the side).

All in all, excellent experience and I will definitely come back again.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed February 25, 2016

The Ski-Lift is located in beautiful Laguna, protected from the waves. It’s very peaceful. The bay is surrounded with olive tree plantation. Prices are very reasonable.

Date of experience: March 2015
1  Thank tatijana_juric
Reviewed September 25, 2015

As the waterskiing is my favorite sport I can't say a bad word about that but let's say something about the place. The are beaches, sea and sun what more you need. Maybe the staff could be little bit nicer. I know they are there every day and doing the same job but still it's nice to see a smile sometimes. And also the prices are quite high because you have to pay for the ticket and aslo if I remember it right you have to pay for the ski or wakeboard you want to borrow. So this altogether makes quite high price. But if you don't care about the staff and you are experienced and came here only to do some rounds I think you will be more than happy with this place.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 7, 2015

Don't go here if you are a Beginner ! The Staff isn't very friendly , they don't explain anything they just send you off ! The system requires a flying start from a ramp, which is only for experienced skiers.

Date of experience: July 2015
5  Thank 157henk157
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

The ski-lift is full of people all the time, what is sign of quality. The restaurant/ bar is very nice, serving good fresh food and beverages. All kinds of sports equipment can be borrowed, so no need for own.

Date of experience: July 2015