“great value for money”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“great value for money”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was our second trip to porec and is still our favourite restaurant. Food is very good value for money meal for 2 with wine about 200 kuna. Service very good and staff are very friendly.

Visited August 2013

• Czech first
  • Hungarian first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A lovely rooftop restaurant in a pretty square”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We ate at this restaurant last year during our holiday in Porec, and returned twice during our holiday this year. Food was every bit as good as we remembered, staff were excellent - very friendly and helpful and prices were reasonable. There is the choice of a downstairs open air restaurant but on all occasions we opted to sit up on the roof which means you can watch the hustle and bustle of a lively square. There are lovely buildings around the square too in various styles and colours so a pretty spot to sit. Would recommend for just drinks or for a meal and will definitely return if we are back in Porec.

• Visited July 2013
wokingham, england
“Great food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very good food, great location (particlarly on roof terrace) and very good value. Between us we had pasta, pizza and steak all of which were superb.

Visited July 2013
Kent, England
“Lovely family run restaurant”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very friendly staff (husband & wife team), excellent food, never too busy. Nice situation overlooking a square, with rooftop terrace.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank onholiday57
Bedford
“A good choice of food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I ate here twice during my stay in Porec. On the first occasion I had a a fritto misto (mixed fried fish) which was suitably tasty altough it was served with far too many chips for me. On the second occasion I was impressed that the waiter remember what I had ordered on my previous visit. On this occasion I had a lovely Wienerschnitzel - very tasty indeed.
The staff very welcoming and friendly although clearly geared to the idea that all tourists are german - when they realised that I was english they promptly changed language and spoke to me in english.
This is not a cheap restaurant, but is worth the money.

• Visited May 2013