“Avoid unless you love deep-fried food”
Review of restaurant Artha

restaurant Artha
Ranked #1 of 157 Restaurants in Porec
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very disappointing place. While the soup of the day was really nice,the main course was just not worth it at all. It was carrot with peas, cauliflower tempura, veggie chops and veggie purre. I said I do not like carrots so the owner promised that the chef would come with something suiting instead. Well, I got the same carrot and peas mix that my husband did, just with picked out carrot. The "tempura" has nothing to do with real tempura, it was a piece of cauliflower dumped in heavy butter and soaked wet in oil. Same with the soya burgers - they were literally dripping with oil! Sorry to say, not edible. Luckily it was cheap. I would say skip this place and go discover many vegetarian options in good regular restaurants in Istria.

3  Thank Ker A
There are newer reviews for restaurant Artha

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The best vegetarian restaurant I have ever in his 20th Annual Vegetarian age visited. The staff is excellent at them to see that love and live what they do. Thank you, God blass you !!!

2  Thank Luka M
Reviewed July 17, 2013

During a week-long stay, we ate here 4 times and if we weren't meeting other friends who wanted to try different places, we would have eaten here more times! The food is great value and always made fresh. I got tired of the touristy food on offer at most places, and Artha provided the sustenance that kept my palate and stomach happy during our stay in Porec. Claudia, who served us, is wonderful and speaks so many languages. She has an air around her that makes everything calm and beautiful...she injects the same aura into the restaurant and food. Artha is truly a restful haven for enjoying a meal. We tried the daily menu (fabulous value), the soups, the salads, many of the pastas, some sandwiches, bread, the dessert, and fresh juices. All super tasty! They literally squeeze the orange and lemon juice to order. That's how fresh everything is. I decided that if I lived in Porec, I would just eat there everyday and never tire of the flavours. It's located on a small quiet street just off the main square. Nothing much else on that street, so may seem hard to find, but definitely worth it!

2  Thank maryscuba
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I am not vegetarian but the food in this place is excellent and the owner one is very friendly. On arrival she took us straight to a table and as we were unsure what to eat she spent 5 minutes explaining what each meal was. We went for the special menu Soup to start thet was amazing followed by a main course consisting of 3 different vegetables and and a really delicious vegetable patti. The owner spent most of the night talking to us and at less than 50 Kuna for the meal was exceptional value. Thank You for a wonderful night

4  Thank HexhamBashley
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The restaurants owner is really nice to everyone. The food is so delicious. You wont miss any meat. This is the only vega place om Istria.

1  Thank Wouter G