“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Restaurant Divino

Restaurant Divino
Ranked #13 of 161 Restaurants in Porec
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is perhaps the best restaurant I've ever have been to. The service was outstanding, the food marvelous, the atmosphere just the way I like it. I've eaten several of the courses and the only thing I can regret was that my stay in Porec wasn't long enough to try all courses.
Marvelous dining experience.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Here we where very welcome. With excellent wines and classy food. A very creative kitchen and a very friendly and nice staff.
We eat there two times, and both times we really enjoy the food, the wines and the terrace!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Nice fish, nice view on all the boats. Lovely place. We paid 290 kuna ( appr 40 euro) for fish plate for 2 people. It was very good!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Had dinner with friends a warm July evening. Food was very good, service was mostly good but a little mixed.

Location is superb and great for admiring docked yachts. The menu was excellent, meals met expectations, prices were high but not obscene (by Porec standards). Service quality was acceptable but varied a bit - sometimes it was brusque, other times friendly. This deserves its spot among the best restaurants in Porec.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Ate here with partner in late June 2013. Dinner was good, nice steaks. However other factors weren't so good. The waiter seemed insistent that I choose a wine which was twice the price of the one I wanted. I stuck with my choice and I chose well - a very good merlot which cost approx 25 euros. On visiting the washrooms some bloke tried to sell me cigars from a humidor. We got charged a cover and I'm not sure why as this was the only restaurant in Croatia that did this. We ordered two cognacs and they were absolutely minuscule - and really pricey at 15 euros. My advice if you are considering this restaurant is to avoid and instead eat two doors along at peperino's they won't treat you like a dumb tourist.

2  Thank Bawz