Our 2nd time to Croatia but 1st time to Porec. Croatia never disappoints. Beautiful country amazing scenery with very friendly people. Stayed at Valamar Crystal in September 2013 and enjoyed it so much we are going back again in May.
The hotel is very well maintained, all the staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was spotlessly clean with a small balcony. The food was excellent, all buffet with plenty of choice. The gardens were well maintained and there were plenty of sunbeds scattered about not only on the lawns but also around the swimming pool.
Very easy walk into Porec itself and surrounding area. We went on the Istrian Penninsula tour and it was worth every penny. Spectacular scenery with a very informative guide.
Would highly recommend this hotel and Croatia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guarded by the deep shade of pine trees, the Valamar Crystal Hotel and its great variety of family rooms, animation activities, playgrounds and innovative entertainment programmes represent an ideal choice for a fun packed family vacation. Take a short walk or a tourist train ride to the centre of Porec to discover its rich heritage or relax by the pool or nearby beach while your children enjoy the wonders of Maro Club. For a great gastronomic experience visit the show cooking buffet restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valamar Crystal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Crystal Hotel Porec
- Kristal Hotel Porec
- Kristal Hotel Valamar Crystal