Stayed for 10 nights beginning of September. Hot & sunny every day.Booked this hotel after reading good reviews we were not disappointed. The staff were very helpful & polite, swift check in. Room clean with very comfortable beds bathroom a good size with easy to use shower over the bath.The food was of good quality with plenty of choice. We thought the Live bands put on in the evenings were very good. Going out of the rear of the hotel is the wide path leading all the way to Town very busy with walkers cyclist Rickshaws & "Noddy train" approx £1 single trip. Along the path are numerous things to keeps the children happy ie: Bungy Jumping. Small motorised cars & motor bikes. Adventure climbing park in the woods. Trampolines. Inflatable climbing wall in the sea. Two crazy golf courses. When you reach the end of the path walk through a car park and the Billa supermarket is just across the road.Handy if you forgot the Mosquito repellent.We booked an Istrian Hilltpops excursion through our Thomson rep. A complete waste of money.we were not told that this trip is not suitable for anyone with mobility problems after changing from coach to shuttle bus up the hill there is still a steep walk up a very uneven cobbled road. In the next village the "light lunch" we were expecting was non existent. Just a few samples of Istrian meat cheese & wine. We didn't have any... the flies beat us to it. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay Porec is a lovely place with lots to do very friendly atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family hotel in Poreč giving you the perfect choice of entertainment and activities Guarded by the deep shade of pine trees, the Valamar Crystal Hotel and its great variety of family rooms, animation activities, playgrounds and innovative entertainment programmes represent an ideal choice for a fun packed family vacation. Take a short walk or a tourist train ride to the centre of Poreč to discover its rich heritage or relax by the pool or nearby beach while your children enjoy the wonders of Maro Club. For a great gastronomic experience visit the show cooking buffet restaurant. If you are looking for a new sporting challenge or would like to benefit from first-class wellness facilities, go to the nearby Valamar Diamant Hotel and treat yourself to our superb wellness centre or spend some quality time playing sport on the wide range of sporting grounds available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Valamar Crystal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Crystal Hotel Porec
- Kristal Hotel Porec
- Kristal Hotel Valamar Crystal