A long weekend in September in this hotel was a good choice because the hotel has an outdoor heated swimming pool with extra whirlpools. The selection of food for breakfast and dinner was good. Rooms are comfortably furnished, with a large balcony. Location is very good, as is the city of Porec 15 minutes. You can also sit on the mini train under the hotel that leads to town Porec. From there to the Green Lagoon is a great walking path suitable for biking, jogging or walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family hotel in Poreč giving you the perfect choice of entertainment and activities Guarded by the deep shade of pine trees, the Valamar Crystal Hotel and its great variety of family rooms, animation activities, playgrounds and innovative entertainment programmes represent an ideal choice for a fun packed family vacation. Take a short walk or a tourist train ride to the centre of Poreč to discover its rich heritage or relax by the pool or nearby beach while your children enjoy the wonders of Maro Club. For a great gastronomic experience visit the show cooking buffet restaurant. If you are looking for a new sporting challenge or would like to benefit from first-class wellness facilities, go to the nearby Valamar Diamant Hotel and treat yourself to our superb wellness centre or spend some quality time playing sport on the wide range of sporting grounds available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Valamar Crystal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Crystal Hotel Porec
- Kristal Hotel Porec
- Kristal Hotel Valamar Crystal