I stayed ih hotel with my girlfriend and my 4 months old baby boy. Hotel is really in a good shape, very large, clean and comfortable rooms. Baby cot is complimentary which is very nice. Cable -tv with english, german ,craotian, italian ,french channels.
Staff is the best ! Always smilling, very very helpfull. Self service breakfast and dinner to die for. With so much different food , that is almost to much :) Hotel is close to the rocky beach, with a beautiful promenade taking you directly to the centre of Porec. There is also a lovely pool and lots of different sport amenities. The only thing that worries me is how will hotel handle the bussiest summer months. Now on the beggining of a season it was ok , but can not Imagine 500 hungry guests coming to dinner at the same time. Which they do...they re all on time when restaurant opens at 19:00. Overall its a great great hotel if your coming out of season. In the season I will try to find some hotel in more quiet place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guarded by the deep shade of pine trees, the Valamar Crystal Hotel and its great variety of family rooms, animation activities, playgrounds and innovative entertainment programmes represent an ideal choice for a fun packed family vacation. Take a short walk or a tourist train ride to the centre of Porec to discover its rich heritage or relax by the pool or nearby beach while your children enjoy the wonders of Maro Club. For a great gastronomic experience visit the show cooking buffet restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Valamar Crystal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Crystal Hotel Porec
- Kristal Hotel Porec
- Kristal Hotel Valamar Crystal