Plitvice Miric Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Villa Mukinja(Plitvice Lakes National Park)
View Hotel
Plitvice Hotel(Plitvice Lakes National Park)
View Hotel
Hotel Jezero(Plitvice Lakes National Park)
View Hotel
Bellevue Hotel(Plitvice Lakes National Park)
Hotel Degenija(Rakovica)
House Jelena(Dreznik Grad)
Apartmani Helena(Dreznik Grad)
  • Restaurant
Grabovac Hotel(Grabovac)
Turist Grabovac(Grabovac)
House Perisic(Korenica)
View Hotel
All reviewsplum brandysouptroutchickenfamily runnational parkeuro personserved family stylegreat place to stayhome madetwo nightspotatoesroad noisegave us a mapsmall fridgecomfortable bedshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Simple but very clean lodgings for our trip to the Lakes. Fantastic dinner and breakfast and great vibe in the dining room with the other visitors. This is a family business with the daughter being the front of house and doing an excellent job in suggesting how we should attack the Lakes tour. The only thing I might suggest as an improvement is some new sheets for the bed.

Room Tip: Doesn't really matter as I think they all have good light, same layout, little balcony, etc.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I would come back to this place one day! I love Plitvice Lakes and also this guesthouse. Lili is the best host, she sent and fetch me from the lake for 2 days. She also told me about how to plan my route for 2 days and it was amazing.
I love their home cooked dinner! Everything amazing during my 3 day stayed. Room was clean and she gave me big room maybe June was not a peak season but I love it!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at the bus stop, you need to walk up through the village to get to the accommodation not on the main road. We were greeted by Lili, she was so helpful and she was always smiling! Just what we needed after a bus ride from Zagreb.
The rooms were small but neat and efficient. Lili gave us a detailed run down of the lakes and dropped us off and offered to pick us up.. Free of charge! The home cooked dinner was a highlight! We were so pleased with hole package.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 8, 2013

If you are visiting Plitvice then I highly recommend you stay here. Great location, very comfortable rooms and the dinner we were served was a lovely (and huge) home cooked meal. The breakfast was huge too. Very friendly. Our only wish is that we stayed longer.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have traveled to over 90 countries & I only write reviews for the "extreme" experiences. This was one of those times!

We were greeted with a joyful - "we are excited to see you, we were expecting you!". Check in was efficient & information on the parks detailed with specific recommendations. Dinner was amazing. Large portions - soup, salad, meat, fish, veggies & plum liquor. All in a very relaxed setting.

As it was my birthday, (my husband included the message in the reservation notes) I was surprised with fresh flowers in the room, fresh flowers on the table at dinner, a huge birthday cake with candles (delicious!!) and a hand written note in the room.

The rooms were clean. Extra blankets, balcony, fast wifi, hot showers with good water pressure.

I could not be more pleased with our time at Miric. Wonderful hosts!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple