“Fantastic flight with super pilot!”

Paragliding Tandem Istra
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Motovun
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the magical Istria from the air. Paragliding Tandem flight in Motovun will take you over the magical old town. In a tandem you are able to fly without any previous experience. After a 15 min briefing you get to fly for 30 min with a highly trained instructor, which is the easiest and safest way to experience the thrill of paragliding. All you need are sporting shoes and a long sleeved jacket. Too easy.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great moment flying with Sacha! Experienced pilot aible to adapt to you and the wind of course. He gave me the chance to do some "wing over" (kind of big swing under the sail): exceptional sensation !! So, thank you Sacha for this beautifull moment ! And thank you to my wife and my children for this gift !

All reviews
"via email"
"fun experience"
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great experience doing paragliding with my brother in Croatia. Probably one of the highlights of our trip. Hell, I may take this up as a hobby someday!

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time flying with Airie in magical Istra with a beautiful view of the Istrian west coast.
I specialy appreciated the "Wing Over" figures that really got my adrinalin running!
Airie is a great instructor, very friendly and profesional. I definatley recomend flying with him.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

I can't recommend this experience enough! The location was beautiful and even though the weather wasn't overly cooperating, Airie made sure we could still have a safe and fun experience. He was professional, knowledgeable and a very entertaining instructor! We had an excellent afternoon admiring the view and then going on a flight of our own. Paragliding is a must do if you are in the area!