“Fantastic experience!”

Paragliding Tandem Istra
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Motovun
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the magical Istria from the air. Paragliding Tandem flight in Motovun will take you over the magical old town. In a tandem you are able to fly without any previous experience. After a 15 min briefing you get to fly for 30 min with a highly trained instructor, which is the easiest and safest way to experience the thrill of paragliding. All you need are sporting shoes and a long sleeved jacket. Too easy.
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience doing paragliding with my brother in Croatia. Probably one of the highlights of our trip. Hell, I may take this up as a hobby someday!

Date of experience: July 2018
in 5 reviews
"short flight"
"amazing feeling"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this activity"
"makes you feel"
"first timers"
"fantastic flight"
"safe hands"
"explaining how"
in 3 reviews
"would recommend this to anyone"
"fear of heights"
"thank you very much"

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time flying with Airie in magical Istra with a beautiful view of the Istrian west coast.
I specialy appreciated the "Wing Over" figures that really got my adrinalin running!
Airie is a great instructor, very friendly and profesional. I definatley recomend flying with him.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank gracemymail
Reviewed July 3, 2018

I can't recommend this experience enough! The location was beautiful and even though the weather wasn't overly cooperating, Airie made sure we could still have a safe and fun experience. He was professional, knowledgeable and a very entertaining instructor! We had an excellent afternoon admiring the view and then going on a flight of our own. Paragliding is a must do if you are in the area!

1  Thank Emily B
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this. It was a great way to see the countryside. I felt very safe the entire time. I highly recommend trying it!

1  Thank MDawn2