Review Highlights
It was excellent.!!

I saw gmail so lately.. Our family reservation quickly in day. It was so nice and I’m so sorry... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Explore38834668464
via mobile
Paragliding

An incredibile experience, that makes smile on everyone who likes advanture and adrenalin. Highly... read more

Reviewed October 6, 2018
Luka P
via mobile

All reviews amazing experience weather conditions explained everything my boyfriend great instructor felt very safe short flight amazing feeling highly recommend this activity makes you feel first timers fantastic flight safe hands explaining how would recommend this to anyone fear of heights thank you very much
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this. It was a great way to see the countryside. I felt very safe the entire time. I highly recommend trying it!

1  Thank MDawn2
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Lots of fun! The view is great, and Airie was very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained a lot about paragliding and Istria while we waited for the wind to calm to the best conditions. Bonus points for obvious safety. They have multiple launch pads to deal with different wind patterns. We highly recommend this!
Pat and Catherine

1  Thank Marteca
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with a flight, she is scared of heights but she had an amazing time, so did I!!! Great instructor, very open and kind, good communication and fun guy!!:) thanks a lot again!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience! It was both exhilarating and relaxing. Took my 10 year old son and 12 year old daughter. Beautiful and memorable experience during our Croatian vacation. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

This was simply just amazing! If you are unsure if you should do it or not- DO IT!! Airie will take such good care of you and you will feel safe the whole time while flying. I would love to come back and do it once more. Cool experience- and thanks for taking such good care of us! :)