“Amazing experience!”

Paragliding Tandem Istra
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Motovun
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the magical Istria from the air. Paragliding Tandem flight in Motovun will take you over the magical old town. In a tandem you are able to fly without any previous experience. After a 15 min briefing you get to fly for 30 min with a highly trained instructor, which is the easiest and safest way to experience the thrill of paragliding. All you need are sporting shoes and a long sleeved jacket. Too easy.
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with a flight, she is scared of heights but she had an amazing time, so did I!!! Great instructor, very open and kind, good communication and fun guy!!:) thanks a lot again!

All reviews
"via email"
"fun experience"
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience! It was both exhilarating and relaxing. Took my 10 year old son and 12 year old daughter. Beautiful and memorable experience during our Croatian vacation. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 20, 2018

This was simply just amazing! If you are unsure if you should do it or not- DO IT!! Airie will take such good care of you and you will feel safe the whole time while flying. I would love to come back and do it once more. Cool experience- and thanks for taking such good care of us! :)

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This was my first flight. The instructor was calm, friendly and very skilled. The views from above Motovun were spectacular and I would highly recommend this activity to anyone traveling to Istria