Review Highlights
It was excellent.!!

I saw gmail so lately.. Our family reservation quickly in day. It was so nice and I’m so sorry... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Explore38834668464
via mobile
Paragliding

An incredibile experience, that makes smile on everyone who likes advanture and adrenalin. Highly... read more

Reviewed October 6, 2018
Luka P
via mobile

All reviews amazing experience weather conditions explained everything my boyfriend great instructor felt very safe short flight amazing feeling highly recommend this activity makes you feel first timers fantastic flight safe hands explaining how would recommend this to anyone fear of heights thank you very much
Reviewed June 20, 2018

This was simply just amazing! If you are unsure if you should do it or not- DO IT!! Airie will take such good care of you and you will feel safe the whole time while flying. I would love to come back and do it once more. Cool experience- and thanks for taking such good care of us! :)

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This was my first flight. The instructor was calm, friendly and very skilled. The views from above Motovun were spectacular and I would highly recommend this activity to anyone traveling to Istria

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I made a last minute decision to paraglide in Croatia. It was definitely the highlight of our stay! The views are incredible and Airie made sure we made the most of our flight!

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

We did paragliding today. It was amazing! It really feel like flying like a bird. Good, skilled, calm and nice flying instructor and a memory we do'nt forget!!

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my friend both went for a flight with Airie. For me it was my second flight and my friend it was her first. He was brilliant - he was so friendly and knew exactly what he was doing. It was well set up. The views of the town were very pretty. Would definitely recommend.