Hotel Park Lovran
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Lovran(Lovran)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsold townnice hotelsmall harbourhot and cold dishesindoor poolsea viewwellnesssauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I spent 4 nights at this hotel and enjoyed the friendliness of the staff, the simple but very tasteful food (there was plenty of it) and the clean room, where everything worked. Lovran is a gem on the Adriatic coast and I had a delightful time there. My room wasn't noisy and I enjoyed sitting in the outside dining area having a coffee/drink watching the passing parade. The price I paid for the room was more than comparable with what I paid in other similar hotels in Croatia. If you're susceptable to a little noise, ask for a room at the rear, I'm sure the staff will accommodate you. It's not hard!

Mark from Australia

Room Tip: If noise worries you, ask for a room at the rear, but you'll miss the view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The best thing about this hotel was the balcony of our room which offered a really nice view.
The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. I also liked the high ceiling and high french window. Unfortunately it was noisy because of the main road passing just in front of the hotel.
The worst thing was the breakfast. I have never seen at any hotel a breakfast without any kind of vegetables, it was horrible.
Overall I think that the price was far too expensive for a noisy room and horrid breakfast so my suggestion to anyone traveling to the beautiful Lovran is to find a private accommodation at half of the hotel's price and significantly higher level of comfort. There are many nice villas (many of them in the gorgeous neoclassical buildings) in much quiet areas such as Rezine neighborhood where we have moved. Rezine is also close to a pebbly beach. In this part of Croatia the beaches are either with concrete platforms which I don't like or with pebbles which I prefer thanks to the clean water they have.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was on holiday with my husband this August 2012 in hotel Park Lovran.
Good side: hotel is clean, staff is friendly, meals are very good and you have plenty to choose from. We had ants in room (we left ice cream cone on table) and staff immediately solve this problem. Air conditioning was great - in some older hotels there is funny smell from air conditioning but not in this hotel.
Bed side: hotel is directly on the main road and it is very noisy. We had balcony with seaside view and it wasn't very pleasant to sit on it due to noise and car fumes. On the other side, when you close the balcony door, it is quiet in the room. Downside is that shower is quite small.

Altogether, it was pleasant holiday in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Very small, nice hotel. To the beach is 50m. Staff are friendly, ready to help. Food is very tasteful. Room was big, with big balcony, but the bathroom was really small. Because hotel is at the main road, it is quite noisy also at night.

I was dissapointed by swimming pool, the water was so cold, i couldn't swim in it. Because of that we paid to go to the spa area, where was also very cold (water in whirlpool and the air in the spa area).

We were very dissapointed when we have to paid bill for room, because it was 60€ higher than they said when we booked room. Shame on you hotel park! For such an amount we could go in better hotel!

I would gave them 3stars not 4!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank matejch
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This was a last minute booking via the net due to a sudden change of plans. We were touring the Balkans, but diverted to the coast as the weather inland was so poor.
We needed a cheap hotel for one night on the Istria coast of Croatia. We found the Hotel Park in Lovran. Wow what a discovery!
This elegant little hotel is 50 metres from the seafront, set amongst the quaint restaurants, cafes and the picturesque walking area of the town.
It deserves every one of its four stars. The rooms are large and well appointed. It has a good restaurant, swimming pool, and gym and has free Internet access. The staff were pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable – and always smiling!
Our room had views straight out to sea, and alone were worth the modest nightly room charge.
I wish I had booked this place for the whole two weeks!

Room Tip: Ask for sea views - they are to die for
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends