“Fantastic craftsmanship”
Review of Seba Dizajn - CLOSED

Seba Dizajn
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We create all our own jewellery right here in Korcula. Seba Dizajn specialises in creating stunning filigree jewellery, using traditional techniques to create classic and modern collections. Our work is inspired by the Korcula landscape and stonework and you can see this reflected in many of our designs. We have a full workshop in store where many of our pieces are created and we host live daily filigree demonstrations. Watch, learn and meet the creators, a fantastic holiday experience.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Korcula is full of tiny little cobbled streets and tucked away down one of them is this lovely jewellery shop. Full of stunning unique pieces that are a step above other filigree jewellery found in Croatia, you can also watch filigree demonstrations by Doka. The shop is really friendly; Ruth (from NZ) offers expert and patient help with your jewellery selection...and I took some time!
I bought earrings when I was in Korcula then contacted them afterwards via Facebook and had a custom setting made by Doka for a piece of porcelain I had picked up on the beach at home - it's stunning!
Really recommended for a unique and personal souvenir of your stay on Korcula.

1  Thank goodleaf
There are newer reviews for Seba Dizajn

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stepping onto Korcula is stepping back in time, and there's no better place to experience its centuries old traditions than the show room and work space at Seba Dizanjn. Doka, the current holder of a filigree lineage that dates back countless generations, expertly brings delicate traditional methods of jewelry design into the 21st century. His pieces are elegant, yet bold, feminine, yet heroic -- much like the country of Croatia itself. Doka's secret weapon of inspiration is his lovely wife Ruth, who hails from New Zealand and warmly welcomes each guest into their boutique. You are sure to walk away with not only a lovely memento (or two) of your time in Korcula, but a newfound appreciation for artisan jewelry making and possibly some great new friends.

2  Thank Elaine N
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Slikamilina runs an art tour on the Island of Korcula and have added Seba Dizajn as one of our local attractions. Ruth and Doka are wonderful, friendly hosts and give each of my groups a 1/2 hr demonstration on how filigree is made.
This addition of artisan work adds greatly to my tour, and I am thankful to Doka and Ruth for offering this opportunity.
If you are in Korcula be sure to give them a visit and if you are not in Korcula, then check out their website where you can purchase online. You certainly will not be disappointed!

3  Thank Slikamilina
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Watch this jewelery being made by a master in the shop and you will appreciate the skill that he has. His charming wife from NZ speaks fluent English and puts you at your ease. The hard part is restraining yourself from buying too much.
This lovely young couple recently repaired an antique filigree bracelet that my father gave me over 40 years ago. The workmanship was magnificent, the cost ridiculously low and the general charm and competence with which they dealt with me a delight.

2  Thank ChrisM51