Hotel Korsal
Hotel Korcula(Korcula Island)
$213
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Marko Polo Hotel(Korcula Town)
$115
$99
Very Good 4/5
Port 9 Hotel(Korcula Town)
$156
Excellent 5/5
Hotel Korkyra(Vela Luka)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspublic beachold townsmall hotelsea viewjacuzzi showereggs cooked to orderhotel restaurantcomfort roomwonderful hotelwould highly recommend this hotelsmall beachlovely boutiquerooms are largenice breakfastfavorite hotellovely little hotelferry port
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My friend found this hotel and I am glad she did. It is better than any hotel in Korcula than any I had read about. Guests from near by hotels actually came here after seeing their original hotels. It is family owned and you sense that right away. It has a nice restaurant, and breakfast is included with the room. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed exchanging stories with them. The only negative of the stay was that although we booked a double room, it ended up being more 1 1/2, a single bed and a day bed. Not enough to alter my feelings toward the hotel. I only wish I had more than 2 days to spend here. It is also mischategorized on tripadvisor, it is a hotel, not a b&b. It is a short walk to old town as well. Give it a chance, I am sure it will be worth it to you.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Stayed at this great hotel for 4 nights in late September. Our room faced the ocean and the view was just beautiful. The room was very large, big built in robe, comfortable and large bed, very clean, great lounge come day bed and a nice sized bathroom with very modern fittings. Great wifi too.
In order to enter the hotel there is a small flight or stairs and to get to the rooms there was quite a steep, longer flight. Those with mobility issues may find it difficult. The building is new, modern, neat and attractive. It is opposite a little beach which provided lovely swimming in calm, warm and clear water.
The old town of Korcula is an easy five minute stroll and there are lovely little shops, little market stalls, easy to find convenience stores dotted about, a number of auto tellers for cash and restaurants, bars and cafes galore.
The staff were friendly and inviting. They assisted us to get around the island to other little towns on the island and provided us with complimentary sandwiches and fruits for our ferry ride back to the mainland. The Krilo ferry back to Split is an easy, slightly less than ten minute walk from the hotel with your bags in tow.
The breakfast was clean and fresh with a small but great selection of cereals, breads, cold meats, juice, fruits, hot beverages and cooked items on request. It was lovely to watch the ocean and sit back lazily over breakfast each morning. We had dinner on our first night and that was wonderful and well priced.
The views as you wander the area are gorgeous. Lovely rising mountains, amazing clear waters and the old town is quaint and pretty.
Our intention in going there was not to be running around filling our days with attractions and tours and I think if you want fast paced and activity filled, you will find yourself caught short. It was a great place to wind down, eat lovely seafood at very reasonable prices and enjoy the beautiful scenery. We chilled out and waddled around like overfed waterfowl and loved every moment of it. I was dreadfully proud to visit my Grandfather’s birthplace on the other side of the island and staff assisted me to get there with ease.
The hotel was wonderful. Quiet, clean, well serviced, great food, modern and well fitted out. I would completely recommend this hotel. It provided a great haven to a wonderfully laid back location.

Room Tip: As long as your room faces the ocean you'll be delighted!
3  Thank Suburbhengal
Reviewed September 29, 2011

A short walk away from the main Old Town area of Korcula Town, Hotel Korsal is a hidden gem, overlooking the sea with beautifully decorated rooms and top-notch service. From the moment we arrived until our departure, the hotel manager and his staff made us feel right at home, making sure we were comfortable in our room and had everything we needed. If we ever are fortunate enough to return to Korcula, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2011

We enjoyed 2 nights in this new hotel. Our room was on the small side - not a lot of room for suitcases, but everything was immaculate and the bathroom was very modern. Our room had a couple of minor faults, but were attended to promptly. There was a frig in the room, but it was not yet working. Breakfast was satisfactory, however dinner was a bit expensive, and nothing special. Vladimir and Damir were both helpful and friendly.

Hotel rates seem a bit on the pricey side, but that seems to be the trend on Korcula.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

There's no need to look anywhere else. Stay at Hotel Korsal, and you won't regret it! I went with my fiance a few weeks ago, and I have been dying to write a review ever since. Not only were the owners some of the nicest people I have ever met (they even gave us a bag with lunch in it on the morning we had to catch the ferry), but the place was immaculate! Very clean, very comfortable, modern amenities, wifi, and a beautifully breathtaking location... only a few minutes walk from everything you want to see in Korcula! We also had dinner at the hotel one night, which is something we don't usually do because, as tourists, we always try to see as much of the town as possible... but it was one of the best meals we had while in Croatia for twelve days!! We are STILL talking about that meal and that hotel. This hotel is a great value for the money, and it will satisfy anyone -- even those with the highest of standards and expectations.