“Fresh food that does not disappoint ”
Review of Fig Hvar

Fig Hvar
Ranked #6 of 158 Restaurants in Hvar
Description: Located down a charming 16th century alleyway, Fig Hvar is focused on vibrant, interesting food with an emphasis on healthy alternatives. Whether you're looking for something a little spicier like our Mexican pulled pork and vegetarian curry, or something lighter like our unique selection of flatbreads or salads, you'll always get something fresh, fun and different. Because of our limited size we can not take reservations of less than 8 for Fig Hvar, however if you'd like to book a table for our sister restaurant in Fig Starigrad please give a call.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had seen the excellent reviews for fig before visiting hvar and it really did not disappoint. I ate here 3 times in 24 hours it was that good. I will visit hvar again just for this food. The sweet potato fries are the best I have ever had!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,522)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was recommended visiting Fig from a friend. I expected decent food but I had never imagined the warm and friendly welcome that would await us. It was being welcomed into someone’s home for dinner.

The food was incredible and was a lovely change after lots of pizza.

Would highly recommend a visit :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food, great staff and efficient service. We loved it so much we visited 3 times during our stay! You definitely won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best food on the island, friendly staff, plenty of choice, gorgeous food. The breakfast burrito is especially yummy

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had a delicious breakfast here this morning. Porridge bowl and Californian eggs. All beautifully presented. Very tasty indeed. Highly recommend.