All reviews rooftop bar indoor pool salt water pool turn down service macaroons top floor overlooking the harbour beautiful hotel sister hotel perfect location breakfast buffet rooms are small beach club high season beautiful view our honeymoon old town
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I went here with my family. Kids loved the pool. The bar with the view is fantastic. Next to the pool so you can keep an eye on the kids. And the service was great. A woman every morning made me a special bowl of food and talked to us. She was special.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We visited for a week and it was spectacular. We had one of the balcony rooms overlooking the port and Hvar Town. The view was priceless to just stare at everyday. Wonderful staff and amenities. Lots of different lounging areas around the hotel. You can’t go wrong with this one.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

I was lucky enough to spend a week with family and friends at this hotel. We were a group of 10 of varying ages and all agreed what a fantastic hotel this is. From the Prosecco and cold flannels on arrival to the evening turndown cookies, the service is impeccable. But more than that, everyone at the Adriana is so friendly and cannot do enough for you. The views from the Top Bar day and night are breath taking. Hvar is a beautiful island and in my view the Adriana has bagged the best spot. Well done team Adriana, I very much look forward to returning.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We just spent two days at the Adriana and absolutely loved it. All of my reviews are price adjusted, meaning I factor in price to the overall experience. The Adriana is definitely expensive but it was worth every penny in my opinion.

Pros: the location is unbeatable, right on the northwest side of the main harbor and center city of Hvar - you can walk to all of the main attractions and if you get a harbor view room you’ll have amazing views of the bustling harbor; the spa is great, with a free sauna and massages (that are extra) that were two of the best we’ve ever had; the pool is perfect for relaxing and is connected to a great bar / restaurant called Top Bar and a two-level outdoor patio with lounge chairs and free cabanas - this area was so nice we didn’t feel the need to go to one of the area’s day clubs; the free / included breakfast was amazing, with every food stuff you could want, eggs and pancakes to order, and I think free champagne / wine for mimosas.

Cons: the only drawback is that the standard sized rooms are very small, with no space beyond what is necessary to house a king-sized bed and bathroom.

All in all I would highly recommend - you can’t beat the location and views, and the included amenities make you feel like you’re getting way more than you paid for.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

even though they have an area at the end of the breakfast terrace for smokers, staff obligingly provide ashtrays to people wanting to smoke in the middle of the breakfast seating area on the terrace - especially one „classy“ old Italian couple sitting there in their beach-wear(!), him smoking one cigarette after another, put a huge damper on the otherwise excellent breakfast experience - staff is very friendly, breakfast buffet offers great variety of quality products, but the servers offering courteously ashtrays to chainsmokers during breakfast reduces the EUR 25 a head experience from otherwise 5 points down to 3 unfortunately…