“Beautiful, beautiful beach”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Beautiful, beautiful beach”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This beach is picturesque and idyllic. We visited by speed boat. You will need to take food if the restaurant isn't open.

1 Thank mousey10

• Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best beachon Hvar!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Secluded but totally worth it! Not too crowded and with local restaurant. A bit hard to reach though..

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Serene and Secluded”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Taking the advice of another reviewer, I had planned to pack a lunch and trek to Dubovica from Hvar Town for a day at the beach. However, instead of renting a scooter, I rented a bicycle and cycled the 10km up and down windy hills. By the time I reached the parkway my lungs were burning and my legs were shaking. However, after a short walk down the path to the beach, I realized my efforts were well spent. Dubovica is the perfect beach. What makes it spectacular is it is untouched by vendors and any kind of visual pollution (e.g. signs, wares). There is a small restaurant, but I think it's better to just pack some food for the day.

I stopped by Milna beach on the way back and didn't spend more than 10 minutes there. It was not even worth it after being at Dubovica.

1 Thank swai02
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Beautiful quiet stone beach”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just 10 mins by car from Hvar town we parked up and took the trek down. You would need to be reasonably fit to get down and back up but it's worth the trek. A few beautiful buildings surround the beach which adds to the amazing scenery. The water is crystal clear. We didn't see any restaurant as in other reviews of the beach? Thankfully we brought a packed lunch. A very relaxing day out.

Turkey
“Great day”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place was so serene and the people were lovely. we loved this place and have some lovely photographs, it was very quiet when we went because the season was only just starting

Visited May 2013