“Still awesome”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Vienna, Austria
“Still awesome”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I've been here before and still it has not lost any of its fascination! You can really spend a whole day there - from breakfast in the morning over lying on the cosy sunbeds all day up to partying and Cocktails later in the afternoon!
It is not cheap there, but for the whole Setting it really is adequate.

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Bergen, Norway
“Perfect lunch food”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Hula Hula is for me primarily a beach club to enjoy the sun and take a swim. But it also had some great dishes on the menu.
My favorite was Red Thai Chicken. The taste was superb, and it was a good portion as well. Highly Recommended.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Neset_Olsen
“Great location but overpriced/overrated”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We managed to get a table for lunch here and ordered salmon and potato rosti and a prawn salad. In fairness the portion sizes were huge, but the salad was not at all fresh and I didn't eat the prawns as they didn't look quite right - they were dissolving on my plate. The salmon and potato rosti was fine.

We were hurried out of our seat as the waitress advised we would have to spend over a certain amount if we wanted to stay - I think this is fairly normal in Hvar, however as the service up to this point had been pretty substandard, we were a little annoyed!

I'd recommend going for drinks here for the location but don't stay for food, there are much better value places in Hvar!

1 Thank Jessica B
London, United Kingdom
“overpriced and overrated”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

we visited hula hula hoping that it would have a good atmosphere.
I found it rather boring. Music was not what i hoped (I expected lounge music). food menu is very expencive and the sunbeds are overpriced.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank ssmigol
“Comfy beach chairs - but expensive”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Hula hula has the comfiest beach beds and that is why we come here (and there are usually no children). The beach beds are quite expensive and the price has gonw up compared with last year. 70 kn for a beach bed is expensive! The drinks and food is also quite expensive. The food is a bit boring in my opinion and they could offer more vegetarian options - right now there's alot of chicken on the menu. No locals here - just tourists.

1 Thank Anya L