“Fantastic & Adventurous day out”

Ilirio's Hvar Tours
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Hvar
More attraction details
Owner description: Hvar tours: Ilirio's Hvar sport private day trips and excursions: Blue cave, Green grotto, Monk Seal cave, snorkeling, zodiac and RIB boat tours, vineyard and wine tours, island safari offroad, beach tours... We create dreams, not only holidays.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was undoubtedly the highlight of our trip to Croatia. The caves themselves are incredible and Damir added to the experience by providing snorkeling gear and enabling us to snorkel around 2 sets of caves (not allowed at Blue cave) as well as extensive knowledge about each and every place we went to. The group size was lovely, we were not waiting around for people and our tour was tailored to our needs. We finished off the day with a trip to one of few sandy beaches, which was just beautiful. We thoroughly enjoyed crashing through the waves en route back to Hvar. Thanks Damir for a great day out (3 Irish girls on 18th July)

All reviews
"speed boat"
in 44 reviews
"interesting facts"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 21 reviews
in 8 reviews
"day trip"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

If you are to do one trip while you are in Hvar, it has to be this one!!! I am very well travelled and have done many boat tours/trips when I was in in Santorini, Amalfi Coast etc... and this is without doubt the best I've ever been on! Damir is a very genuine and interesting tour guide and goes out of his way to tailor the tour to what the group wants! Sitting on this boat and gliding through the waves is a most exhilarating experience and one that both my boyfriend and I (and the other people we met on the tour) won't forget for the rest of our lives! Amazing value for money, worth every cent! I did a huge amount of research on Croatia prior to my trip and so glad I did because our 3 cave boat trip with Damir was the highlight of our trip to Croatia! Do it!!! I promise you, you won't regret it!! For anyone out there who can't swim, don't worry, neither could my boyfriend or I and it was so safe! Never once felt scared! Life jackets are provided also and Damir is a highly qualified swimmer, having played water polo for years!!! If we're ever back in Hvar, we'll definitely do this trip again! Thanks Damir for a fantastic day on July 10th!! From the Irish couple!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We went om the tree caves trip with Damir july the 8th. The guide was calm, with lost of experience. He gave much information during the entire trip, both history, nature and wildlife. We had several stops were we could go for a swim, in beautiful places like caves, cliffs and beaches. On the end of the trip the guide, without being asked, organised transfere to the ferry for some other guests that missed the bus! In short, an exellent excurtion, highly recommended.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Honestly, I never give reviews. Even when I'm thrilled with something, by the time I have access to a computer and the Internet my interest and enthusiasm for what was has escaped me and I'm on to something else. Well, this time is different, and I want to share my families experience with you.

The tour that Damir and our younger skipper Ambrose (please forgive me if I got your name wrong) provided to us today was nothing short of exceptional. These guys take there job seriously, and are very passionate about what they are showing their clients. I am in awe with all the sights we saw during our 9 hour trek - some advertised and others not (I won't spoil the surprises). We were travelling with our two young sons, ages 9 and 11, and they Stated that today was "totally awesome". I hope todays memories live with them a lifetime.

If you do one tournament while in Croatia, make it this one. Something out of the ordinary that is simply extraordinary.

Job well done guys. You did impress despite the choppy seas.

The family of 4 from Canada.