All reviews pool bar pop art trendy hotel young vibe bean bags booked this hotel heavy bags short walk good points fresh towels great pool area buffet breakfast rooms are small double bed sun loungers ferry port hula hula bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel, itself, is nice. Lovely grounds, nice enough rooms. Front desk & bar staff couldn't be more dismissive. Had hip replacement in Feb and my travel agent requested 1st floor room (no elevators here). They put me on 3rd floor. Had to insist being moved. Went to bar to get bucket of ice to ice knee & hip. Guy at bar would only give me a glass full. Insisted on more ice and he was rude, talking about me to his coworker in Croatian not knowing I understood what he was saying. Place is up a steep hill so dont stay here if u have mobility issues. No fridge in rooms. Breakfast was good so was staff working breakfast. Stay away from front desk and night bartenders. I wont be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is in a great spot a short walk to the town centre. Rooms are very clean and the bed was super comfortable. However we were disappointed in the atmosphere of the hotel. There are no lifts and staff took our bags to the room but did not collect them for checking out. The noise from the pool music was so loud and when it finished the live music started! Breakfast was fine. The room was small and basic, no tea/coffee facilities or mini fridge. Towels were super thin. Hotel seems most suited for younger set and Hens or Bucks groups.

Room tip: Rooms away from pool may be quieter
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pros - The staff are lovely. The facilities are good. The breakfast is good (especially the tea!)

Cons - it’s the noisiest hotel on earth. Every corridor is tiled and echoey so all you hear all night is people clip clopping up and down the corridor. The walls are made of paper so you hear every conversation, every TV. The balcony is shared so you can’t even sit outside with any privacy. No hairdryer in our room (there should have been)...the smoke alarm flashed ALL night long disturbing our sleep - told them about it on day 1 (pretty sure it means a low battery or malfunction) - their solution - put a sticking plaster over it....

Pity, as like I said the staff are nice and the facilities good.

Don’t stay if you are at all noise sensitive...

1  Thank gkgk123
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in a “superior” pool side room. I’d hate to think what the entry level rooms were like as ours was tiny with no fridge nor tea or coffee making facilities. Paper thin walls meant for two very poor nights sleep and the shower temperature went from scolding to tepid and back of its own volition. The towels were cheap as per a fitness first outlet. As you would expect from a massed produced buffet the breakfast was of very low spec.
The pool area offered greats views over the bay but was marred by dreadful covers of terrible songs played far too loudly, think we lasted about 15 minutes poolside which is just as well as the sea and beach clubs are only a short walk away.
All in all a very disappointing stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I think the staff was fun young exciting and always at your needs . Hi heir was nothing that I ask for that they did I not delivered in a matter time. The food was good the location was perfect and the place is very hip . Our room having a Junior suite it was great space for the two of us. The front office Manager Ines , was on top of everything and it show through a team (staff) . Everyone was so willing to help and share their smile. I will go back again anytime before what you pay for you get so much more . Outstanding . You will enjoy it . Until soon I will be back Gm & Mm