All reviews pool bar pop art younger guests minute walk to the port chilled vibe bean bags booked this hotel rooms are modern pros and cons cool hotel the pool area is great heavy bags club sandwich would stay again breakfast buffet is stayed for nights your luggage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the hotel. The staff was fantastic. Thank you to Ivana at reception who was a pleasure to deal with. Great pool area with a party vibe in beautiful surroundings. Location great. Would visit again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Let’s get things straight first, this is a hostel and not a hotel. If it was marketed as a hostel it would get 5* everyday.

Also If I wanted an 18-30 holiday I would have booked with them. Be prepared for hen parties with inflatable men and inflatable genitals in the pool and no sleep due to the paper thin walls.

Breakfast is inadequate due to the low levels of staff, all whom treat you like lesser beings.

The accommodation itself is modern and trendy, albeit on a budget. The hotel however is in a questionable location surrounded by derelict buildings and wasteland.

1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We had a recent 2 day stay at this hotel and sadly it really just did not meet expectations. I know it is 3 star hotel but does that mean people are not friendly? The hotel rooms a very basic and by that I mean no fridge for even cold water so you need to get the ice from the main bar. The bar man each day when I asked for ice he just rolled his eyes like it was a chore. In general I did not find the staff very helpful as them seemed more focussed on the younger crowd. You really had to push to get some help. We have had a wonderful European holiday but this hotel is one I will not be back to.

2  Thank Janelle H
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Pros

Clean
Polite staff
Quiet (stayed in P3 and didn't hear anything throughout the night)
Lovely pool area
Nice rooms with aircon!
Close to town centre
Food menu items very good

Cons

Breakfast wasn't great

Loved staying here and would definitely stay again. Staff worked hard and were lovely, rooms were clean and modern with great air conditioning. I was a bit dubious about other reviews noise complaints, but I'm now assuming they were just unlucky as I never heard a peep. Loved the pool area and drinks prices weren't too extortionate. The hotel is located more at the top of an incline than a hill as others described, and the hotel will transport your bags up from the ferry port, so you can stroll the very short distance. I'm not particularly fit and I found it no hassle whatsoever. Plus, there are many ways to walk to and from the hotel, all of which offer spectacular views over the island. We tried a couple of the salads, which were very good and again not over priced. We didn't particularly enjoy breakfast, it seemed to cater more to the American guests. The selection of fresh fruit etc. wasn't amazing.

Room Tip: P3 is a very quiet block!
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I was nervous about staying here due to the mixed reviews but was pleasantly surprised. The bed was very comfortable, big bathroom, breakfast ok, staff helpful. Would stay again. It does attract groups of young people but nothing out of control or particularly rowdy compared to some places. Good location