“Cheap and very cheerful”

Buffet Pizzeria BEPO
Ranked #90 of 140 Restaurants in Hvar
“Cheap and very cheerful”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

We went to Bepo because it was near our accommodation and each night we passed it it seemed quite busy and the view looked lovely.

We were not at all disappointed.

I ate the picante pizza which was lovely-way nicer than the one I ate at pizzeria kogo in town a few days earlier. It was generous with the topping and was just very tasty. My boyfriend had the shrimp and mushroom pasta which he enjoyed immensely.

I wouldn't recommend the table wine but that might be to do with personal preference rather than it not being nice.

The view was lovely at sunset. Service was functional rather than particularly attentive but that does seem to be the Croatian way.

Would definitely recommend this place-way nicer food that overpriced places in the main town that are just ripping people off.

1 Thank Jessicadoesmexico

• Polish first
SA
“Bepo”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Good pizza, Good drinks. great fish ! Nice view of the water especially at night. Somewhat challenging parking.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank LC123SA
“Food highlight of our trip on Hvar”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stumbled upon this small restaurant by chance while walking to the town. The food and service were so great that we went there for a second time later in the week.

Eating out can be a bit too hot (sunny +35°C), since on either times there was practically no wind or other methods (than to drink) for cooling.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank samgre
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very nice surprise!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Although Brooklyn calls itself a 'pizzeria', we found that it's menu is much broader than that. We dined there the last two nights and were very pleased each time. My seafood loving companions enjoyed mussels and a cuttlefish risotto the first night while I had the tastiest veal chops I've ever had. The second night my friends had a marvelous seafood pizza while I had a more traditional mushroom and meat pizza. None of us were disappointed!

1 Thank dgarner