“Stunning views!”

Ranked #24 of 144 Restaurants in Hvar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Fine dining with spectacular view
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This little restaurant is not located in the main square and is not well advertised so may be missed which would be of a great shame. We were able to walk in off the street and get a table for 5 with no hassle. We choose this restaurant as the place for our last night based on trip advisor reviews. The setting of this restaurant with the little lights, decking and trees create a lovely ambiance and the views overlooking the sea are breathtaking. The food also lives up to the reviews. My friends had the duck breast starter and another had the asparagus dish which they said was lovely. I opted for the beef fillet with mushrooms and mashed potato. The portion of the meat was very generous and cooked to my liking. The mashed potato and mushrooms were equally as satisfying. My friends opted for the tuna steak which was also of a generous size. They also said it was excellent. The tuna steak was accompanied with bran flakes which was an unusual choice. We agreed that it may have been better to pair it with a more traditional and substantial side. We were all extremely satisfied and full after our portions. One diner opted for the 'sea' dessert which looked incredible but was quite a small portion so unfortunately we missed out tasting anything. She did tell me it was also very good and lived up to it's expectation of been the work of a 3 Michelin star pastry chef. The service in this restaurant is excellent so you are willing to pay the added on service charge. It is pricier than many of the restaurants in Hvar but I think it is well worth the extra cost.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

3 stars overall only because the views were 5 star. The food was below average but the service was good.

1  Thank AbhaynHena
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Came here for a romantic dinner with my husband on our last night in Hvar and weren't disappointed. It's on the fine dining, pricier side. The view was incredible and I strongly recommend booking for 7 - 7.30 to make the most of the setting sun. I was surprised how quiet it was at that time given the stunning view. Although I'm not a fan of steak tartare, my husband said it was the best he has had and quite a standout. For dessert we had the selection of sun sand and sea which was amazing! Highly recommend getting this dessert so you can try all 3 - I will remember this for a long time. Only criticism would be at times the service was a bit lacking for a place like this (e.g. didn't know what a bread plate was and looked at me strangely when I asked for one). They also offer a degustation however the chef refuses to tell you what is included which I heard a few tables struggling with based on different tastes or allergies. I'm used to degustations where the chef sorts it all out for you, but you're more able to point out certain things you don't like/can't eat.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We had a beautiful night here. The restaurant is located on a big terrace overlooking the sea and the islands close to Hvar town. Since the entire terrace and restaurant is on the first floor, it's more like a rooftop terrace. The food (fish) and wine were exquisit! Very high quality. The service was good and correct.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

This was my first choice of restaurant on my first night in Hvar and probably the best choice of restaurant i've ever made in my entire life.
Simply a culinary experience that will sray in my memory.
I ordered the 4 course meny for 310 kuna and ords are poor to describe the taste of each one...OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
The service was impeccable and professional on a high lever not to mention the view that is made for pure romance.
If there is any restaurant in this world that i would highly reccomend it is this particular one and you'll definitely feel you're in Heaven:-)