All reviews gorgeous dog friendly owner great location would definitely stay here again nice apartment sea view main square comfortable bed an amazing view our honeymoon minute walk pakleni islands pero steps host balcony harbour
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019

Pero will pick you up if you advise him, and you will need it as the town is a warren of paths and stairs. Once there, it is so convenient and a few minutes down stairs and paths to the port and main square. Great facilities and lovely new bathroom and bed. There is a little courtyard with table and chairs and a great view. Pero is very friendly and can advise you on your plans.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I spent 5 days at Villa Milton; island hopping. The airlines lost my checked bag. No results on my own ; but the owner Mr Pero took over my problem. He handled all phone calls and even drove me to the ferry to collect my bag 3 days later. The rooms are 3 star but the view and personal service are 5 or above. The only draw back is the STAIRS. Every time you come or go it’s a 3 story climb. No matter what your physical condition is .....From the ferry; Take your bags to the main plaza ( it’s level and relatively smooth) then take a taxi to hotel. Maybe $15 US. Believe Me; it’s well worth it! After that you’re just carrying your day pack up & down. Mr. Pero can tell u the best restaurants and activities to enjoy. Villa Milton’s positives outweigh the Stairs. Croatia is just budding as a US destination. When they ever get a direct flight it will Bloom. Get in Now and enjoy !!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2018

This place is hard to find. Follow the owner's directions precisely, or you will get lost, which is no fun. Also, there are lots of stairs from the ferry to the room, so don't try to lug a large rolling suitcase up all those stairs. The owner charges a significant daily cleaning fee plus a resort tax, in addition to the room rate, which should have been mentioned within a few days after booking the room. The wifi is terrible, so do your web surfing down in the town. My room was quite small and unimaginatively decorated. I don't think I would stay here again, although the view was stunning.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

We booked Milton apartments for the Hvar portion of our honeymoon. It’s less than a 5 minute walk from the port/water, main square and all the shops. Stunning view of the harbour and island. The room and bed were also very clean and comfortable, better that the pictures even.

We received an incredibly warm welcome from the owner(Pero) and he made our stay above and beyond what we could have expected on our honeymoon, so good we changed our flights and stayed a few extra days!! We would recommend Milton apartments and Pero to anyone. As a local he recommended all the best spots to visit and dine at and we were never disappointed, some of the best restaurants we’ve ate at in all of Europe.

We travelled around Croatia and highly recommended spending the most time is Hvar! There are so many places to visit on the island, from beach to wineries, and a ton of day trips to other islands. Pero is definitely a gem himself, and helped with trip planning on the island. We will definitely be back!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley K
Reviewed September 21, 2018

I researched using trip advisor about being put next door and no wires etc, and contacted the owner Pedro to make sure I had a sea view and staying at his Villa. We did and he was a great host as was his daughter, mum, grand daughter and dog. Nothing was two much trouble. So make sure you check out the details before booking.

Room tip: First floor with balcony overlooking sea
Trip type: Traveled as a couple